DX  » Community » Reviews » Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for Ipad 2 - Black
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:402 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, but not that strong and durabele

posted by Alana11 on 09/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It looks very nice, fits perfectly and let me use the smartcover. It has a hole for the Apple, which I like. It also has a nice touch and feel. Together with my green smartcover it is protected during usage. It still fits in my travel case.
    Cons:
    The corners are broken of very easy, by normal use. The plastic chips there too soon.Without the corners the cover falls off. I...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by Lucser on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Price is very good. It looks very cool, has a nice touch feeling and it is compatible with magnetic smart cover.
    Cons:
    Seems not so resilient as after ~1 month one of the corners developed a small crack. Nevertheless the case is still usable. Th...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ipad 2 case fits smart cover

posted by Rosicrucian on 09/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    A really sweet deal for the price. This has a really good fit and simply snaps on, nice and snug. I like that it allows me to use the smart cover, and I like the mesh back. good quality plastic construction and nice matt black finish.
    Cons:
    No real cons with this other then I wish I had gotten it sooner, would have protected my ipad from nasty scratches.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great cover, but plastic somewhat brittle

posted by ColdRain on 08/27/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    * Easy to fit * Looks good/stylish * Having so many holes makes it rather light but doesn't affect protective qualities * Can be used with iPad smart cover * Great price
    Cons:
    The plastic is somewhat brittle or too hard. It began cracking in various places after 2 months - even without it being dropped...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Thin, light, great for protecting from scratches.

posted by akg4y on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a very solid mesh case for the rear side of the ipad 2. The material has a nice feel to it and is not slipper, making it easy to hold the ipad without worrying about it slipping. There is a cutout along one edge for the ipad smartcover (which I al...
    Cons:
    This case is not really meant to protect the ipad from falls. If you want one for that consider this item: http://www.dealextr...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections