DX  » Community » Reviews » Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for Ipad 2 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 4
Thin, light, great for protecting from scratches. – Mesh Protective PC Plastic Back Case for iPad 2 - Black Reviews

posted by akg4y on 08/13/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
This is a very solid mesh case for the rear side of the ipad 2. The material has a nice feel to it and is not slipper, making it easy to hold the ipad without worrying about it slipping. There is a cutout along one edge for the ipad smartcover (which I also purchased from dealextreme and is also very good quality). The cutouts for each of the buttons and the charging cable are all correctly positioned.
Cons:
This case is not really meant to protect the ipad from falls. If you want one for that consider this item: http://www.dealextreme.com/p/protective-tpu-cover-for-ipad-2-black-91108
Other:
I chose this case and the one I linked above mainly because I wanted two different options, a light one to protect from scratches and a rubbery thicker one to protect from falls. The ability to use the smartcover with these makes them absolutely awesome.
Bottomline:
Great case to use with a smartcover if you just want to protect the back from scratches and arent worried about falls.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections