DX  » Community » Reviews » 28-in-1 Protective Plastic Game Card Cartridge Case for Nintendo 3DS
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:898 (89%)
  • 4 Star:111 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful if you have many games

posted by VenomIreland on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Can store 22 games in total, both 3DS and DS. - Can also store 2 spare stylus - Compact and easy to store, smaller than a DS game case
    Cons:
    - A bit annoying to get games in at first
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Convenient

posted by Chitarrista on 05/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It lets you take 28 DS/DSi/3DS games, 2 SD and 2 microSD with you. That's enough :D It's easy to put cards in it and it is transparent, so you can see what's inside without opening it
    Cons:
    Cards are a little too difficult to extract
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap durable and extremely useful, a must have for any DS or 3DS owner.

posted by BenWilkinson96 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I needed something to put my loose Nintendo DS games into and when I saw the game card cartridge case I new just what I needed. The item came undamaged and now all of my games are safely stored away. I know where to find my games and can open the cartrid...
    Cons:
    No real cons, and extremely good item.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good protecting your catridges

posted by DrDjDoom on 12/07/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Its hard, so your cartridges will not suffer any damage, even if it get smashed in your bagpack. The plastic quality its very good
    Cons:
    The cartridges restrainer its too hard, and they aren't easy to take out, you need to apply too much force to remove they.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good game case

posted by hizoka0kun on 09/02/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It can hold a lot of games. It is not opened easily. It has 2 stylus slots! Very good! The quality is good. It looks cool.
    Cons:
    The build looks good, but there is a little weakness in thse cases... in the inside, it has parts that are easily breakeable. I...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great to store all your games

posted by syc on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Stores all your games. Easy to open. Easy to put games in and out. Small and compact. Makes it very easy to find your games, so you can keep their cases safely somewhere else. I am now able to bring all my games with me.
    Cons:
    I only store games, not SD cards. I wish it was only for games, but I can see why there is an SD card slot.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have!

posted by colodopaimorfeu on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    ENglish: Well made, good plastic. Looks durable and resistant. Helps you to carry your games without the case for every Nintendo 3DS game, saving a lot of space. Good price. Fast Shipping. Portuguese: Item muito bem feito,plástico bom. Parece resisten...
    Cons:
    ENglish:SHould be created a version for more cartridges, perhaps 50 slots? Had 2 slots for SD card, I had used just one. Portu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Protection for games......

posted by rhernandezv83 on 07/02/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I use this protective Case for my games of N3DS or DS games, it have a good material very hard to break the inner part is flexible you can separate some parts and put it again if you dont want to take off all the games. Very easy to open and close too by t...
    Cons:
    No cons at all
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect Fit

posted by DrDjDoom on 04/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The case its really practical!, you can carry all your games in one place, secure, and small!. -3DS game fits perfect -Holds up to 23 cartridges -holds 4 stylus -Got a Mini SD place.
    Cons:
    Its a little hard to open, maybe it could have another system to open it, I think this could do some damage to the case with th...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections