DX  » Community » Reviews » Hook Style Earphones with Microphone for Xbox 360 - Camouflaged (2.5mm Jack / 118CM Cable)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:303 (30%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headset

posted by tacoman920 on 04/08/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Light weight -Good quality -Comforable -Cheap (worth at least twice as much) -Great for talking to friends or getting mad at teammates for getting you killed. Lol -can use for long periods of time -all and all great headset, great price would recommend
    Cons:
    -Feels kind of loose when you put it in your controller (giggity) -mic part is shorter than expected but still picks up all the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excelent product

posted by fernadelta on 10/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    everithing! good quality, price, work perfect, the volume of audio and voice are ok! i give away a couple and my friends like it. quality/price relaion its perfect to
    Cons:
    the plastic earpiece hurt a little bit al first, but it is still an excelent product.- no other cons come to my mind
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great headset

posted by pokid143 on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Pros: This earphones for the Xbox 360 is a very good acessory, the materials used are not so good and you notice that if you put some pressure on it it may broke. The visual is very beautifull and the quality of the sound is also good. The other pearson als...
    Cons:
    you can only hear with one of your ears (obvious) but take this into account. The sound could be higher but for me is enough. I...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap mic for Xbox 360

posted by ubiratamuniz on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - It works - It is really cheap (an equivalent one here costs 5 times more) - Easy to use and clips ok on your ear without hurting you.
    Cons:
    - The sound quality is not the best, but what to expect for 3.70? - I don´t like the "camouflage" look, I´d...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good for the price

posted by Gborges91 on 03/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This earphones for the Xbox 360 is a very good acessory, the materials used are not so good and you notice that if you put some pressure on it it may broke. The visual is very beautifull and the quality of the sound is also good. The other pearson also list...
    Cons:
    The volume of the earphone is not so high but is good for the talkings while you are playing.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple but functional!!

posted by Andy7Lee on 03/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    For those who want nothing sophisticated and low price, this product is right!! lightweight and easy to use, just insert the headphone input the joystick XBOX 360, and enjoy the sound!! PT-Br: Para quem quer nada sofisticado e preço baixo, este produt...
    Cons:
    I did not find the volume too high, and the speaker does not sound right ... Very weak volume control. PT-Br: Não achei o...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    not the better quality but totally enough for its porpouse

posted by oscard1987 on 12/25/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is its better pro. If you need a microphone for xbox 360 and you don´t require the best ones cause you don´t play so often this must be your choice.
    Cons:
    you can only hear with one of your ears (obvious) but take this into account. The sound could be higher but for me is enough. I...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great H7

posted by Packao on 01/04/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For the price its a good H7 and the sound is too loud,its so comfturbale for me and it can go on any ear i love it its so clear and the volume controls are relly helpful when someones calling around the house
    Cons:
    IIt's very simple and can be broken easily. It picks up absolutely any noise in the background.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    GREAT PRODUCT

posted by manuelramirez24 on 12/19/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    this is a great product i recomend it to anyone its amazing its so comfturbale for me and it can go on any ear i love it its so clear and the volume controls are relly helpful when someones calling around the house
    Cons:
    there really isnt any cons to this exept maybe the cable is a little short but other then that it great
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the best mic to buy.

posted by cptreeree on 08/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Plug in play Fits like a glove into controller Ease of use Works for what you need it for cable is a little bit longer then i needed Has volume adjustibility Has on/off switch Good range of volume
    Cons:
    It picks up absolutely any noise in the background. Doesn't fit onto my ear correctly Has a constant fuzzy noise
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections