DX  » Community » Reviews » USB to 2 x 6.3mm Audio Adapter for PC/Wii/PS3/PS2/Xbox 360
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:331 (33%)
  • 4 Star:331 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:331 (33%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

67% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good deal!

posted by celsolrc on 01/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Work with 2 microphones Whit a mute function Work with Wii (after a little hardware change described in DX Forum)
    Cons:
    Need a litte hardware change and this change is not described in the manual. You need find in the dx forums.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 1
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Doesn't work on Wii

posted by rtprestes on 10/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    some guys said that it works fine on computer... just add another mic in driver, but it's useless for me since i expected that it would work in my Wii The product seem to be well made and worked well in my computer too, but be careful if you want this produ...
    Cons:
    I read some guys saying that it doesn't work on PS2 and it also didn't work in my Wii, so I'm really upset and I'll ask my mone...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    USB mic

posted by DiabloHell on 09/07/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I have recived this item really fast. It is easy to use, just plug in connect microphone and sing. It is small and does not take much of space.
    Cons:
    It does not say any where that you can use only one microphone per USB on Wii. So if you have two microphones you need two of &...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections