DX  » Community » Reviews » 6-in-1 Zirconia Ceramic Knives + Peeler + Acrylic Knives Holder Set
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:829 (82%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very sharp knifes

posted by bigdoc on 07/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very very very sharp knifes. Cutting tomatoes was never easier with these ones. Really razor sharp blades. Comfortable, light. Cooking became easy and nice. Tested it on paper, fruits, vegetables, plastic, meat - no matter, excellent even compared to Fiskar...
    Cons:
    Plastic on handles isn't really nice. It's rather rough and for the first time feels...kind of oily. Look really cheap actually...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good knifes for a gift

posted by pvela on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    They are really sharp at first. You can cut food (specially meat) like it's all butter. The set if enough to cover all your needs. The holder is very nice.
    Cons:
    The price could be lower. After a year of use or so, they are not so sharp. You have to be carefull to cut always on a wooden s...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good value set

posted by zenbiker on 12/16/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good ceramic set that allows you to use the assortment for various kitchen needs. The only questionable accessory is the peeler although it works ok. It would also have been better if the block was constructed out of a renewable wood product like bamboo t...
    Cons:
    Not too many minuses other than a more traditional storage block. Also it is an important to realize to be careful as not to ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    an excellent choice

posted by Zulus77 on 10/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent knives are very sharp. In the original base look very attractive. Great price for this quality. Well chosen size knives.
    Cons:
    Peeler has a weak stand, I had to use glue to repair. Upon delivery to Ukraine, was dented box. The content is not affected, bu...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Brilliant!

posted by richardrosenber on 07/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Best price for a nice set. Really sharp and good quality knives. Peeler peels your skin if you are not careful. Knives cuts through tomatoes, unions like it was butter. in case of breaking a knife, you can order replacements at DX
    Cons:
    Ceramic knives are fragile. No Con really, just a fact. The holder looks a bit 'cheap-plastic' but perfroms ok.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice quality ceramic knives...

posted by diyrc on 06/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I love my 6 pc knive set so much I sdonlt let any one else in my house use them... really! Excellent/y hones... sharp as heck so be careful if you never used ceramics before... You can;t beat the price of these... for $60, you'd get 2 knives vice 6 elsewh...
    Cons:
    Only con was with delivery... took almost 4 months to get delivered... not that I needed them right away... but still wait was ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very sharp knives!

posted by Pulllga on 06/27/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Good package, all knives came in good state; - The knives and peeler are very sharp; - The acrylic holder is stylish; - Easy to clean and maintan; - The sharpness last long; - Very good price
    Cons:
    - The peeler has a typo of bumper, but its too weak, you can break it easy; - Its easy to cut yourself, be careful;
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by auraregis2 on 02/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    All knifes are very good and help in the kitchen and in house. A nice stand to put the knifes al peeler. Use them, and keep them in your hands, is good.
    Cons:
    Packaging fragile for shipment to Brazil. To gift is ugly because knead too much. I should have another box to protect the prod...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Beautiful thing in the kitchen for little money

posted by Holloween on 12/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First of all, it's beautiful. Knives sharp and cut well. Made carefully. Handles of knives pleasant to the touch. Use them (and keep them in your hands) is nice. Knife holder is quite functional and stable enough. For that money - it's very good.
    Cons:
    If you find fault with: glossy stand (can be see fingerprints). May be ceramics more fragile than steel. Sharpener ceramic kniv...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The perfect gift

posted by onaqui2 on 11/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good looking knives and knife holder, looks and feels like a high-end item. Extremely good quality knives. I bought this as a present for a relatives 40th birthday and it exceeded my expectations. These knives would cost about 5 times this price in my ...
    Cons:
    The design of the knife holder isn't in my taste, but i know that the one who got them liked it very much. It's really a matter...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections