DX  » Community » Reviews » 1.3" Touch Screen Wrist Watch Style Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quadband GSM Cell Phone w/ Camera
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:252 (25%)
  • 4 Star:756 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cell watch

posted by case77 on 08/21/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Portable, weightless, two lines standby, work with bluetooth headset.
    Cons:
    The rubber that holds the cover is not strong and rupture easily, my cover tf-card is broken. The image of the camera is so poo...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    smallest dual sim phone

posted by eumobong on 06/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    dual sim support with video audio support. support bluetooth audio and file transfer. can function as a usb drive for backup. I use it to carry my documents and credentials in softcopy wherever I go. the keypads makes it convenient to dial contacts directl...
    Cons:
    sound quality without the headset is very poor. the touch screen does not respond fast enough when compared to capacitive scre...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Indian James Bond's gadget :)

posted by Logined on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It's excellent tool for a busy traveller and for a persone with free thinking loving to surprise the surrounding people with their new crazy gadgets. Comes with the stylus wich I primarly thought was an anthenna, and recommended to use this way. Suitable fo...
    Cons:
    Here is the bunch of what I personally did not like about this gadget. Rigid touch screen and side buttons and very slow touch ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent purchase!!

posted by Adriano da conecta on 09/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Excellent product. Great finish, beautiful, functional and what surprised me most is how they came up with two dual chip. Hawaii forgotten this feature. I've been stopped on the street and asked me where I could purchase it.
    Cons:
    There are two points that could make this device even better. The touch screen does not work very well. sometimes you need a li...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    1.3" Touch Screen Wrist Watch Style Dual SIM Dual Network Standby Quad

posted by joako85 on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    great built in, Picture of the Camera is much better than I suspected! Microphone is very good. My friends heard me very good. Dual SIM is nice to have.
    Cons:
    touch screen is not very good but u get used to it. Can't record movies or sound without a FlashCard (not included) The FM-Rad...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works Well!

posted by neamonroy on 03/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This phone is very useful when you have a teenager that needs a phone and wont lose it. The quality of the watch is well made. The screen is pretty okay.Dual sim is useful. It comes with 2 batteries thats a plus. Camera, video , radio, touch screen is rea...
    Cons:
    You have small fingers or a stylus for the touch screen to work.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Initial Thoughts

posted by jonecool on 07/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Just received this watch on 7/1/2011. My initial impressions are that the quality build is quite good. It seems sturdy and the size is about what I expected. Keep in mind, a watch that has as many capabilities is going to be a bit large. Not huge, but i...
    Cons:
    * Bluetooth headset can't be used with the radio (must use the USB headset provided. This should be fixed (IMO) * Sound quali...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Toy

posted by Stugazz on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Picture of the Camera is much better than I suspected! Microphone is very good. My friends heard me very good. Dual SIM is nice to have. There were 2 rechargable batteries included. Loud Speaker with FM-Radio IS supported but must connect the headphones bec...
    Cons:
    Can't record movies or sound without a FlashCard (not included) The FM-Radio Scans, but doesn't find a channel. I was scared to...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections