DX  » Community » Reviews » Metal Tactical 4-Reticle Sight Scope with Gun Mount (1 x CR2032)
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5512 (55%)
  • 4 Star:419 (41%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple, cheap, not for serious use.

posted by Hagaric on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    This item is cheap, well-built and fun, with a choice of colors, reticles and 3 brightness settings.
    Cons:
    Point of aim moves when you move your head. Reticle change is rotary, without solid stops, so any slight touch of the selector ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great value

posted by BossSquid on 07/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use, all metal and well built. It has nice weight to it and i like the choice of reticle customization. It is universal which is great so that it an fit on most rails. Finally it comes with a cleaning cloth, a lens cover and 2 screwdriver like tools...
    Cons:
    None that i can think of. I have never had a problem with it.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent for airsoft gun!

posted by epedja on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very good build. Strong and feels like it will last. Brightness levels are fine and allows adjustments for mark to be seen in any condition. Easily adjusted in all axes. Sits well in between front and end sight on M4 gun so you still may use them with re...
    Cons:
    Not quite a con, but it is a bit long so you need space on you rail to be able to access back switch to change mark shape. It ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECTO PARA REPLICAS AIRSOFT

posted by frandragu on 02/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Para replicas de airsoft en especial escopetas,perfecto al ser abierto se obtiene una orientación y apunte rápido e intuitivo,de facil ajuste al blanco,me llegó con pila incluida y una de recambio.con funda protectora de la lente y paño ...
    Cons:
    los hologramas un poco grandes para mi gusto si se monta en un fusil,pero para escopeta bien
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for airsoft gun

posted by enriquemeira on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good value Comes with all necessary accessories. This type of recticle is usually sold around 80/120$. So i was surprised by it's quality for the cheap price. It comes with a useful cover cap to protect glass while not in use. Recticles are brights. Many se...
    Cons:
    The recticles are blurry a little bit. The reflective glass is a bit smaller (lower) than i'm used to and it angles back a bit ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good for airsoft

posted by enriquemeira on 01/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good value Comes with all necessary accessories. This type of recticle is usually sold around 80/120$. So i was surprised by it's quality for the cheap price. It comes with a useful cover cap to protect glass while not in use. Recticles are brights. Many se...
    Cons:
    The only con there is on this red/green dot is on the front it looks like it just been glued together, but as long as it holds ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good sight for the price.

posted by addicted32 on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Cons:
    The recticles are blurry a little bit. The reflective glass is a bit smaller (lower) than i'm used to and it angles back a bit ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great!

posted by enriquemeira on 01/24/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    While ordering this sight i was thinking that it would more than likely will only be suitable for airsoft but just for fun i decided to order it anyways. Normaly i use a C-more sight wich cost around € 350. I have used this one 4 times now (fired about 800 ...
    Cons:
    The only con there is on this red/green dot is on the front it looks like it just been glued together, but as long as it holds ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works great!

posted by Diphovin on 01/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    While ordering this sight i was thinking that it would more than likely will only be suitable for airsoft but just for fun i decided to order it anyways. Normaly i use a C-more sight wich cost around € 350. I have used this one 4 times now (fired about 800 ...
    Cons:
    the reflective glass is a bit smaller (lower) than i'm used to and it angles back a bit wich makes it harder to pick up a good ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice

posted by Zen101 on 12/31/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good selection of brightness levels in green or red with a choice of reticle to suit your mood! easy to fit easy to use. Lovely clear and well defined crosshairs / dot / circle Feels solid and well made
    Cons:
    Changing reticle also changes the zero, but once i decided on the reticle i liked best it wasn't an issue.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections