Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day
- Feels solid, no loose parts.
- Feels durable
- Highly Adjustable (up/down)
- Highly Adjustable (4 Crosshairs * 2 Colors (red/green) * 3 brightness modes)
- Big Reticle
- Accurate (Projects the reticle for long distance)
- Clear Lens (Low ghosting)
- Standard Weaver Rail Mount (20mm)
- Came with cleaning Cloth
- Came with Battery
- Nice for Close to Medium range Combat
- LOOKS AWESOME!!!!
- Bad Eye relief (for the crosshair to appear sharp, needs at least 25cm-35cm)
Lens cover casing is Hard Rubber, not plastic as i thought it would be.
Had to mount it on the front of my M4 because of Eye Relief , though, actualy, these kind of sights are mounted exactly there...
Inspite of being very sturdy, i dont recommend using it on real Guns. This replica is made for Special effects in Movies, and AIRSOFT.
Had to pay extra 8$ on the customs, because DX split my package, and the GIFT label applied to the Other, cheaper item...
Very nice scope. For this price it is a Real bargain!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.