DX  » Community » Reviews » Metal Tactical 4-Reticle Sight Scope with Gun Mount (1 x CR2032)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 4
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Great cheap reddot – Metal Tactical 4-Reticle Sight Scope with Gun Mount (1 x CR2032) Reviews

posted by mstrrptr on 07/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
+Nice and sturdy, no wobbles or creeks +Construction mostly metal, everthing that counts is metal +Rather good kit included (rubber protective cap, allen key, cleaning cloth, 2 batteries, manual and the box it came in) +Manual is written in good english (should you ever need it) +The different reticles click into place nice and sturdy, also colour/intensity switch is very tight which I like personally +The different reticles are good quality, I expected much more mushy reticles for this price. The dot itself is small which I like the most
Cons:
-The lens reflects some bits of the area the laser is projected from. So in a little bit darker you can see more red/green light bleed on the lens. This don't apply if the dot-mode is on or if you are outside in daylight.
Other:
I usually only use this during daytime so the random light bleed on the lens is barely visible so that don't bother me. In dark the bleed might distract someone. The problem isn't that bad if the red/green dot reticle is used, the other reticles are worse since they are a lot more luminant.
Bottomline:
Great red dot if you intend to use the dot reticle and are looking for this type of sight instead of heavy and bulky "tube" type of sight

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections