Sort by:
15 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:538 (53%)
  • 4 Star:406 (40%)
  • 3 Star:71 (7%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Pen

posted by VMOF1978 on 11/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cool stylus for capacitive screens are very pleased to see that it is also a very high quality black pen that writes very gently, to the same metal stylus that gives it strength.
    Cons:
    Regular pen (other-side) is lower quality than expected - you may not write a longer sentence without a drop-out. Also, when op...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool stylus

posted by 1PROth on 04/02/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    cool stylus for capacitive screens are very pleased to see that it is also a very high quality black pen that writes very gently, to the same metal stylus that gives it strength.
    Cons:
    Dumb on paper sometimes bad writing. On some tablets not working stylus.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Pen is worth buying. Useful for IPads

posted by Rosebicudo on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to handle. Easy to carry. Good adherence to the screen. Light pen makes it pleasant to use it in IPad games when you have to touch the screen repeatedly.
    Cons:
    Time of delivery - too long. I had to buy another pen elsewhre while I waited for this one to be delivered. Speedier delivery w...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great price and great product

posted by wingheilam on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works with all capcitive screens which is basically everything touch screen now a days. The pen part works pretty well. Pretty smooth and doesn't leak. The quality is very decent considering the price and comparing to the expensive ones in large retail s...
    Cons:
    Takes sometime to get used to since it requires more pressure then some people think. I wish the tip was a bit stronger so i c...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does what it says

posted by Jeff2488 on 11/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is a normal pen size. The pen actually writes quite nicely. Easy to store clip on the pen.
    Cons:
    The paint on the pen gets damaged pretty easily. Just a minor point. The rubber ball end of the pen does not slide over the sc...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    looks great, quality acceptable for the pice

posted by congole on 10/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Touch-screen stylus-pad side works as expected. Looks really good - even stylish, and better than the overall quality. :-)
    Cons:
    Regular pen (other-side) is lower quality than expected - you may not write a longer sentence without a drop-out. Also, when op...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Perfect!

posted by FritzPinguin on 09/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The stylus works perfectly with my Galaxy Tab 7.7 and my Nokia N8. Finally handwritten notes on the Tab work, and drawing sketches makes shopping easy, if you don't speak the language. Also almost essential for games which require some precision in input, l...
    Cons:
    None so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best two in one pen ever !

posted by killerman114 on 08/30/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Very good writing quality with the black pen. - This stylus is comfortable in the hand - The capacitive section work like a charm on my samsung smartphone and also on my asus tablet. They are android 4.0+ operating system. - Look like a professionnal pen.
    Cons:
    - I did not find the blue one !! - Really I did not find anything to say against this pen.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by jlvinas on 08/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -good quality overall -nice ink pen feature and good shape for using for writing on papel -heavy enogught for a good handling -looks good -one of the best item buyed for my tablet -solid materials
    Cons:
    -not very precise on iPad (just for underlining or writing) -it seem that soft ball pen can't be replaced
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Could be a good choice

posted by Lucser on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - It works relatively well on capacitive screens. I've tried on the new Ipad and Galaxy S2 smartphone. - Good weight (Not too light) and balance and it feels good in your hand during writing. - Practical if you don't want to carry a bag or other writing ins...
    Cons:
    - Quality could be better. Is not bad but was already fall apart from the middle joint. Anyhow it is a easy fix with a drop of ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections