DX  » Community » Reviews » Fashion Auto Mechanical Steel Wrist Watch with Date Display
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:364 (36%)
  • 4 Star:647 (64%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch, fine quality

posted by vortodox on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very nice design. Size of numbers is large enough for anyone to see. It's easy to see what time is it even in the dark. It's very light, and I have no problem to wear it on my hand. Watch comes in good box which protect it from any damage in transport.
    Cons:
    Bracelet could be a bit longer, someone with biger hand would have problem to put it on hand. There is no users manual for wat...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good

posted by AMNAlves on 06/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good decent looking watch. Keeps time well when wound before use. Day-number notation works nicely, band can be resized using a good metal pin and a hammer or pliers. Rotatable bezel.
    Cons:
    Pointers are only visible at night/low light if you get a strong light really close to the dial and keep it there for some time...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Would be great watch without the small defects.

posted by opaltchenov on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good watch. Very accurate timing. Easy to set length of the wristlet. Wristlet is good secured. Packing is goo. The delivery time is normal too. Not too heavy as other watches same size.
    Cons:
    Top ring is not moving and its not fixed correct. Setting date is not very easy. Big hand not glowing in the dark. Performance...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch

posted by jmbechet on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - good build quality - looks like an expensive watch like a Rolex GMT Master
    Cons:
    - build quality of the band is less than the watch - after a few weeks, the band pin broke, I had to replace it, and a few week...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    For the price it is excellent

posted by Throckmorten on 01/26/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    For the price you pay you cannot beat this item. I found that the overall finish is really nice . The rugged good looks are very impressive. I looks like a much more expensive watch. The self-winding system works perfectly and it keeps very good time.
    Cons:
    I have not found any fault with this watch so far.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    beautifull watch received with a nice watch case.

posted by echelhi on 01/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This watch is very beautifull, it is very cheap for a mechanical watch. Normally when I buy a watch for this price it is just a normal watch with a battery. I am very happy with it. My friend are so jealous and when they ask me were I bought it I say to th...
    Cons:
    When I received the watch it was a little to big for my arm so I had to take of some it. Then it was perfect so no problem at a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is an excellent watch. ESP es un excelente relo

posted by jplabella on 09/15/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The ending is very good too, and running after two days of use is very good. The closure of the mesh is very strong and I could adjust the size of it to the size of my wrist without having greater knowledge of the subject. The Maya is very strong and resi...
    Cons:
    It's a little hard to turn the wheel that goes out. The thickness of it is a little big, but the price but I can not complain....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is an excellent watch

posted by jplabella on 09/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The ending is very good too, and running after two days of use is very good. The closure of the mesh is very strong and I could adjust the size of it to the size of my wrist without having greater knowledge of the subject. The Maya is very strong and resi...
    Cons:
    It's a little hard to turn the wheel that goes out. The thickness of it is a little big, but the price but I can not complain.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent wrist watch for the price.

posted by Antors on 07/29/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent price for a good automatic mechanical watch. The build quality is ok, not the best. But I don't think anyone was waiting for a Patek Philippe for this price range. It came in a little box that seems to be pretty protective. It's stays running for ...
    Cons:
    Pointers are only visible at night/low light if you get a strong light really close to the dial and keep it there for some time...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice Watch!

posted by jpmaverick on 07/04/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Nice and stylish design * Fully functional (without decorative stuff like useless hands, etc...) * Generally well made * Quite accurate (I generally use it for 10 hours then leave it laying on a table for 12 hours and it was delayed about just a minute) I...
    Cons:
    * The bezel totates counterclockwise and clicks but mine doesn´t click equally all over the perimeter (quality issue) * Mi...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections