DX  » Community » Reviews » Fashion Auto Mechanical Steel Wrist Watch with Date Display
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 3
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Decent enough – Fashion Auto Mechanical Steel Wrist Watch with Date Display Reviews

posted by LocoMan on 07/01/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
Good decent looking watch. Keeps time well when wound before use. Day-number notation works nicely, band can be resized using a good metal pin and a hammer or pliers. Rotatable bezel.
Cons:
The bezel can be turned, but it doesn't match 100% at 12 o'clock. It wiggles, so if you manhandle it, the arrow doesn't point straight at the 12, but slightly behind it.
Also, the band feels and looks cheaper than I expected, and the clasp is rather sensitive.
Other:
A good watch considering the price, even though the band and the size of the watchcase don't really compliment eachother
Bottomline:
Just buy it if you like the style
And don't drop it, I dropped this from my chair and the date-timer stopped working. Also had SKU51976, it fell off of my bed (70 centimeters high) and the second-dial broke off completely.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections