Nice Watch! – Fashion Auto Mechanical Steel Wrist Watch with Date Display Reviews
posted by jpmaverick on 07/04/2011
Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
* Nice and stylish design
* Fully functional (without decorative stuff like useless hands, etc...)
* Generally well made
* Quite accurate (I generally use it for 10 hours then leave it laying on a table for 12 hours and it was delayed about just a minute) I´m not an expert here, but find this acceptable
* The winding mechanism last for about 15hrs without moving it
* The bezel totates counterclockwise and clicks but mine doesn´t click equally all over the perimeter (quality issue)
* Mine has finger prints on the weight that moves to wind the watch (I think that part is called "rotor", Am I right?) but you can see this only on the back of the watch of course (quality issue... or may be hygiene)
* Mine arrives with a broken hand, so opened a ticket and came to an agreement with DX. Finally, I got it fix on a local clock shop.
Really nice watch, I´m using it everyday with no problems.
If you like it just buy it, you won´t regret!
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.