DX  » Community » Reviews » T10 4W 160LM 5x5050 SMD LED Car White Light Bulbs (Pair)
Sort by:
20 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:459 (45%)
  • 4 Star:5010 (50%)
  • 3 Star:51 (5%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good look and poor quality

posted by aliengrey on 08/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright light for parking lights, gives a beautiful look to your car, and full all the headlight case with their 5 leds.
    Cons:
    Leds have short lifetime. After two months, some of then stay flashing when the bulbs are on, until they finally died. In both ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright

posted by yksihevari on 03/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very bright. Works well. Easy to install. Gives nice white light, I like it more than yellow light that normal bulbs give.
    Cons:
    Expensive when compared to normal bulb price. Have to installed correct way, does only work one way. I had to "loose"...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Bright and long lasting LED bulbs

posted by karitenian on 01/28/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Very bright bulbs. They look pretty cool. I should say they are brighter than the incandescent ones. - They emit white light with a little bluish tint. That's more noticeable when compared to other lights. Anyway, I hadn't problems to pass the technical c...
    Cons:
    - None.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazing bulb for the price

posted by strikeraj on 01/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very bring light, much brighter than original citylight bulb on my car, so it can be used as daytime running light safely instead of the H3 low beam bulb, and make those bulbs last LONGER size fits original light bulb hole
    Cons:
    nothing so far, need to use longer to provide comment on the life of the bulb
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very bright bulbs

posted by 25080205 on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Bulbs is very bright, white light with blue tint. It's not exactly fit to color of "conventional" 4300K Xenon HIDs. Quality is good, heatsink on main LED not too hot and effective enough.
    Cons:
    It may be too large to fit in some lamp such as additional turning lights. Light distribution uneven, bright rays with dark spo...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality, decent white light

posted by ebastings on 11/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fast delivery, good build quality. Also the 4 small LED's give a better look when using as city lights in a front headlight. Light level (lumen) is ok. Bit more then the regular lights, but not too much to blind or irritate people. Also these look good in m...
    Cons:
    When running together with my halogen main beams they do make the main beams look yellow. The would look even better next to xe...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    BUY IT TO MATCH YOUR HID KIT!

posted by cellintel on 11/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    its reaaally bright runs cool it uses very low amount of power from your car(good when u have a heavy sound system in your trunk like me!) whats make this so bright is that yellow part in front of the bulb! its a differente type of LED i dont know,but its r...
    Cons:
    after 3 months one of the leds on one of the bulbs started flickering(not really a con,just me was unlucky!)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just perfect!

posted by Sergeidx on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Finally found these, a bit more expensive, but they fit! Not Bigger than regular bulbs. What a light! I use them as so called city lights in à Renault Grand Scénic 2005. Easy to install Good build quality Use in Holland
    Cons:
    None. Would appreciate more info On size though in general. It is hard to select the right bulbs now. Had to order three times...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bright white lamps

posted by Pankrat on 07/30/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very bright lamps. I put them for illumination of a luggage carrier of my car. The arrangement of light-emitting diodes allows a lamp to shine quite big space. Light bright, it is possible to read at it the book. Heating of a lamp is, but the plafond of the...
    Cons:
    It is possible to carry quite big length of a lamp to a minus, and as cold this world (though, on mine, this matter of taste)
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome white lights!

posted by interterranhp on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Really bright, i liked them a lot! The side-leds really make a difference in headlight illumination. They are very powerful and that very bright front-headed led, makes great visibility and illumination. And, most important of all, they are really WHITE, no...
    Cons:
    They're a little long, so take a look at your headlights to see if them will fit in there
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections