DX  » Community » Reviews » Micro Sim Card to Standard Sim Card Adapter (2-Piece)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good

posted by Pelife on 12/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Does what it says it does. Very simple to use! It can be used by anyone.The entire product is made of plastic, containing an outer layer which covers the entire product and a plastic film thinner where it fits the chip. Simply plug the chip device into the ...
    Cons:
    The layer that holds the chip is very fragile, you need to becarefull.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Simple solution to use Micro Sim on more mobiles

posted by claudiokun on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It does exactly what it says, adapts the micro-sim to fit in standard SIM slots. It's made of sturdy plastic with a clear finish. The transparent back allows to see what micro-SIM is inside without taking it completely out of the mobile/device slot.
    Cons:
    It has no method of 'holding' the micro-SIM in place. The space is of correct size, but no pins or sticky surface keeps the mic...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    PERFECT!!

posted by ben29pickett on 07/28/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is what it is, All microsims i've had for my 2 iPhone 4's both work perfectly in normal sim phones
    Cons:
    Not really a con but sometimes sim falls out if not carefull placing it inside your phone
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works :)

posted by krustyclown on 07/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I needed one of these because I broke the microsim out of the man sim holder on my phone accidently (yeah, yeah, I should have read the instructions). Anyhow, these are cheaper than trying to get a new sim from the phone company :)
    Cons:
    I would have liked it if the inside bit where the microsim goes was sticky - it's not. I had to put a tiny little bit of double...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections