DX  » Community » Reviews » Stainless Steel Automatic Mechanical Waterproof Wrist Watch - Silver + Black + White
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:625 (62%)
  • 4 Star:383 (38%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good watch

posted by 7clints on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice wristwatch, I love the the fact that i can also check the date. Fits my wrist perfectly, my friends also love it. The large prints also made the time easily seen. the leather is also big and thick which showed that it was high quality
    Cons:
    Packaging was very dirty and rough when it came in. the time stopped twice and I had to shake it to start working and also rewi...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I am only rating the watch not the strap.

posted by Carwash on 06/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The watch is large and heavy and appears to be made of stainless steel. It has a good presence and is regarded as handsome by all who see it. It has so far kept good time as compared to my casio atomic watch.
    Cons:
    The strap is not 100 percent leather and is of dubious quality.One of the spring bars dis integrated on me when I was checking ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool wristwatch

posted by mcchegzy on 05/21/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very nice wristwatch, I love the the fact that i can also check the date. Fits my wrist perfectly, my friends also love it. The large prints also made the time easily seen. the leather is also big and thick which showed that it was high quality
    Cons:
    Packaging was very dirty and rough when it came in. the time stopped twice and I had to shake it to start working and also rewi...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    best price best quality

posted by damaoglu on 04/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    working very well. time sequence never up or down. very stable (as you know many automatic watches can make delay or step forward) i use it one week and never change it. inside of design very good. letters are big, nipples are shining very well at the dark....
    Cons:
    watch belt is verry very bad. if you tighten hardly. you can broke it. unfortunatelly i broke it. i bought new one but steel on...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice watch

posted by GoMartini on 01/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good watch, not expensive and good mechanical movement. I can say that it keeps the time very well. The movement is also quit which is a good thing.
    Cons:
    The watch was a little bit damaged when it arrived. And that showed me it wasn't stainless steel as mentioned on this page. Als...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Too big for me =)

posted by mur4v3y on 10/31/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Automatic - doesn't require daily winding. Big numbers, nice looking watch. Easy to use and time markers can be seen in the darkness.
    Cons:
    Wristband leaves black mark on hands. Big (47 x 35 x 13 cm). The box and the watch were a little bit dirty. Wristband is too hard.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Watch

posted by koen90 on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    -The watch is very solid -There is no need for a battery -Even when It came in touch with water it worked!
    Cons:
    -My watchband broke -When I was trainig my muscles my watchband broke and I needed a new one. So I went to village and bought ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice watch

posted by stofish2 on 02/14/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    > Nice styling, just a little kitch but i like that. > Self winding mechanisme works well, as ling as I ware it daily it dosen't need winding. > Nice and quiet. > Keeps good time. > the strap seems nice and solid, should last a while.
    Cons:
    > the second hand moves a little erratically. > the self winding makes an odd noise, dosent inspire confidence. Not loud,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections