DX  » Community » Reviews » H7000 4.3" Capacitive Android 2.2 Dual SIM Quadband WCDMA GSM Cell Phone w/ GPS/Wi-Fi
Sort by:
18 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:5610 (56%)
  • 4 Star:397 (39%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    great deal

posted by philmckinley on 05/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    GSM so works thru my Tmobile account, GPS does work, battery starts out feeble but firms up in a few days. good reception on phone fair data transfer thru Wifi. smooth transition from old phone by just switching out micro sd and sim cards.
    Cons:
    headphones not so good, replaced them for $24. Don't play games over phone, so can't criticize slow processor. Took over 2 we...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fine also for France

posted by gilparis on 10/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Multi sim smartphone are not current in France, so when I saw them on DX, I've been immediately interested. Then I choose the HERO7000 phone because it has more or less the same features than the HTC, with the advantage of 2 simcards with a very cheaper pri...
    Cons:
    -
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great phone!

posted by joacodeviaje on 09/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Great screen size and resolution * Decent speed most of the time * GPS * Good camera
    Cons:
    * It arrived with the box not in a good state and it has some minor problems with the speaker * The touchscreen seems "ung...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good cell phone for the price

posted by doxpt on 07/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good Screen size Good Graphics Works just perfect with my network (portugal) is not a heavy cell phone, thats a good point his android software really have all the languages can play all the kinds of files and have a good sound quality
    Cons:
    so far i do no have find any kind of problems allready upgrade the version of the android and work very fine The batery have a ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    super loud phone!

posted by klx01 on 07/03/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    a large screen and something extraordinary asset to commands! an android very good and stable,aces it can compete with any other phone brand ...
    Cons:
    recommend purchase bewilderment that such a phone does not stay ahead and to take the step in front as worthwhile and will be v...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal

posted by Takeshiii on 05/19/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - price is quite good - nice build quality - all hardware working properly - fast enough to run most apps - good reception on all signals - gps works very nicely with google apps - dual cameras, with the main backside one being very good
    Cons:
    - screen is a little weird, super responsive on some tasks and sort of slugish on others - screen rotates whenever i lay it dow...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent!!!!

posted by nk1201 on 01/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    the device has a really big screen the screen has a good response when touching it the screen is very clear the wifi works perfect and has signal even if you are away from the access point. the device has very good build quality it does not remind you any c...
    Cons:
    not very good phone signal
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Feature Rich & Eye Catching...A Must buy

posted by qureshihamid on 11/07/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    My first android based phone and believe me I am a very happy user after 2 weeks of use. The looks on the phone are very eye catching. The build quality is very good making it comparable to any other android phone in the market. The phone is fully packed w...
    Cons:
    The GPS takes a long time to fix, most probably due to the location that I am in (i.e. high rises). Also speed based applicatio...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good product with the price

posted by KKamchatka on 10/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It is a good product in relation to the price, Very good capacitive screen on the size and response to touch capacitive touchscreen is very good, Android works great, wireless Ok,
    Cons:
    The battery is consumed very fast, The GPS takes too long to connect but it works, The MTK6516 processor is slow for this type...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice phone

posted by alemaster87 on 10/22/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    1 - incredible screen, excellent size and resolution. 2 - Despite the size, very thin and compact. 3 - High quality exterior design. 4 - Touchscreen responds to simple touch, and in several areas simultaneously. 5 - Internet, social networks, navigation, re...
    Cons:
    1- el gps tarda bastante en conectar, pero funciona. 2- la bateria se descarga demasiado rapido (menos de 4hs de autonomia en u...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections