DX  » Community » Reviews » Solar Powered Panel Rechargeable Bluetooth 3.0 Speakerphone Handsfree Car Kit
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:603 (60%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:201 (20%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good handsfree

posted by 11bass on 04/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice speakerphone, easy to fit on windscreen or sun visor. Really loud sound, normally i use it in middle loud, more is not need. Fast connecting with instruction. Starts give voice instruction how to connect phone, and every time inform by voice abou...
    Cons:
    Maybe charging cable is short, but i never use it. Voice of "Power on/off" every time, and every time talk "phon...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Outstanding Device

posted by bambalero on 12/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Simple and Elegant design Very light, but not feeling cheap Works incredibly fast - the first time you turn it on asks for pairing the device, actually 2 devices!! - It is awesome that tou can have 2 phones paired to this bluetooth. Connects without hassles...
    Cons:
    None that I can't think of. About the plastic, sibnce now is Winter here in Mexico I don't know if the heat will bend the plast...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Easy to use - good audio - poor build quality

posted by morfr on 07/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Easy to use. All ways charged. Good sound quality. The holder works good, attaching the unit to the windshield. Turns on and connects fast.
    Cons:
    The unit has a poor plastic quality. After some sunny days in northern Europe, the plastic in the unit was deformed and it crac...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    works well - good value for money

posted by morfr on 06/09/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The unit is charged even if you forget to turn it off. No charge cable that hangs in the way. Holder is firmly attached with suction cups. Sound quality is more than adequate. It works well with my Samsung Galaxy SII. "Boots" and connects to th...
    Cons:
    Only Chinese manual. If it is on when I enter the car, I sometimes have to turn it off and then on, to reconnect to the phone. ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by Stephenthk on 11/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Received he shipment on time. Great product for the price that I'm paying. All items come complete. Easy to use, no issue at all. I love it so far. It really assists me a lot since I drive a lot in my Sales & Marketing job. Plan to get another for my w...
    Cons:
    Have to make sure the unit adapt properly to the hooking device in my car...easy, I put tapes on it so it stays intact...always...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections