DX  » Community » Reviews » 2.4 GHz Wireless 500/1000DPI USB Optical Mouse w/ Receiver - Silver Grey (2 x AAA)
Sort by:
5 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:804 (80%)
  • 4 Star:201 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by RochaES on 02/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful, Lightweight, easy to use. Fits perfectly in the hand. I did not need to install any software, just plug-in the USB connector (that it is very small and unobtrusive). The batterer does not wear out quickly. Very good price.
    Cons:
    CPI bottom does not work my mouse. But it is not a problem, because I don't use it. It does not work on wood or glass, I neede...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent product

posted by jamesrios on 02/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Lightweight, easy to use, great range, excellent value for money. Its construction is very comfortable. is not yet possible to say the battery life, but it certainly does not wear out quickly. I am very satisfied with the product. the USB connector is very ...
    Cons:
    no cons, especially for the price. Again, no such claim can be seen as the product price. Excellent value for money.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cost-effective

posted by stevanReginato on 07/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Mouse beautiful and seemingly well built, your hand is well supported it, it brings a lot of comfort in the hour movimenar the mouse from one side to another, the range is very good, wirelles adapter is small and discreet, the battery is lasting very . reco...
    Cons:
    The buttons are a bit hard to press, it does not work on wood, have to put a mouse pad in order to movimentalo.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good design, good price and works great!

posted by shlomiETI on 10/30/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This mouse is very nicely designed. Its size and shape suitable for the size of an average handheld. His weight is very low but still looks very high quality and not cheap. I plug it to my laptop and my laptop connected to TV in the living room when I see a...
    Cons:
    Currently I have no complaints at all
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works!

posted by pedronicoli on 08/14/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I loved this little thing! its great companion to my netbook. the reciever is small and the mouse itself is very well built for its price. It has a On/Off Switch so u dont waste your batterys
    Cons:
    The box cames with a place for batteries, so I guess they suposed to came with it, but they didn't. There are 3 extra buttons i...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections