Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:887 (88%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:121 (12%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price for a good buy

posted by a2net on 09/27/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its a very good build product... looks firm with no wobbly parts... sits very well under my d7000.. the two sockets are well build and the battery sits very well inside with no trouble what so ever... in general a very good product
    Cons:
    don't have really nothing bad to say about it.. one thing is that the wheel which closes the grip in his place a little loose.....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Vertical External Battery Grip for Nikon D7000

posted by cyberpunk2019 on 04/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It fits ok, and it is recognized sucessfully by the camera. I'm using 2 nikon genuine bateries, and it shown both in the batery info menú. The buttons Works well, and Works in the same direction as the controls in the camera. It helps you a lot to work...
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good alternative to the original one

posted by bratescu1 on 01/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I bought this since I didn't want to spend such a high amount of money on the original one. It is very useful when using to take vertical shots and the advantage of carrying batteries really matters.
    Cons:
    There is a small ring on the side where you plug the battery - it feels very cheap plastic and keeps sliding out. It's very ano...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent Quality Grip

posted by bucha2211 on 12/03/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    I just saw the original grip in pictures and reviews around the web, so I can't compare this one with the original, but with it pluged in the camera, I couldn't never tell that this was not the original. The finish, the ruber, everything matches the D7000. ...
    Cons:
    The only thing I can say so far is about the dials and buttons. The shutter release is diferent from the D7000. While the D7000...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, Excellent Product

posted by yaireh on 09/03/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -Awesome grip, excellent controls, great feel. -Adds nice weight to the camera, but not too much. -Convenient portrait shutter button -Convenient extra buttons and dials -Works exactly like the camera -Fits several types of extra batteries including th...
    Cons:
    None i can think of.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by canadiankiwi on 08/10/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This is a solid and well built product. Fits snugly to the D7000 body and makes for a nice comfortable grip in the portrait position. Having the controls available while shooting in this position makes for a much easier shooting experience. Adds nice wei...
    Cons:
    The directional controller on the grip does not feel as sturdy as on the camera body, but it still works fine.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by fmgutierr on 07/22/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The product performs and behaves just like the original. The finish and build are solid and the trays slide in and out and secure solidly.
    Cons:
    I have the same complaint that I have about the original Nikon version, I would prefer that the unit could store two batteries ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It is worthy.. compared to the original one

posted by AntonioGPS2 on 07/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It fits perfectly into the Nikon D7000 unit, and has indeed all of the funtions of the original MB-D11. The appearance is nice and seems to be sturdy. The shutter works precissely, and so do the batteries compartments. The AF button works as well as the cam...
    Cons:
    The joistick is not responding with the same precision that the camera's. It works nicely in the up, right and left directions,...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections