DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Leather Band Stainless Steel Mechanical Wrist Watch - Golden + Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 4
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 3
  • Ease Of Use: 3
  • Usefulness: 4
Looks good but not very durable – Stylish Leather Band Stainless Steel Mechanical Wrist Watch - Golden + Black Reviews

posted by Zifah on 02/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
A really beautiful wristwatch which is beautiful to behold. My friends and family liked it the first day I wore it: my University graduation day. I even got an offer from someone who thought it was cheaper than it looked and wanted to buy it. I declined because the watch is precious to me too. The gold looks pretty authentic. Comes in a good presentable packaging, wrapped around a pillow which keeps it safe from shock. The package would also protect your watch from dust. Since it's battery-free, you never have to worry about replacing batteries or opening up the wristwatch. Isn't that great? It never stops working, as long as you move your hand even just slightly. It goes on break though, when you take it off after a few hours. You have to reset it every time you want to wear it.
Cons:
The leather is obviously not pure, original leather One part of the buckle came off the first time I was trying it on. I fixed it back easily though, but that does not speak very well for a new wristwatch, I'll probably end up changing the straps before long.
Other:
I recommend that the wristwatch be worn only for very special occasion. Does not look like something that would survive everyday use, maybe except you change the straps.
Bottomline:
It's great to know that your wristwatch is not consuming world energy or contributing to chemical pollution in any way.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections