Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- 2.8x magnification is perfect (3x is too much, 2.5x is too little)
- build quality is pretty good
- the price, obviously
- eyepiece is not great, when you push your head against it, it flaps back
- the glass element distorts the view of the screen a little bit and introduces color fringing
- when pushed against the back of the screen, the viewfinder wobbles a bit (the mount doesn't make contact on all 4 points evenly)
I'm not sure if the mounting option (screwing it in your camera) is really a better option over glueing a magnetic strip on the DSLR screen frame, because the contact is not 100% steady.
If you want a viewfinder under $/€50, this is a very good option.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.