DX  » Community » Reviews » Repair Part Replacement Back Camera Lens with Flash for Iphone 4
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:00 (0%)
  • 4 Star:1004 (100%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Auto-focus does not work

posted by pyramus on 05/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Glad to have fixed my camera which got damaged when my iPhone fell. It's quite easy to replace, considering you do have the right replacement tools – check here on dx for a cheap kit at the cost of another 5 dollars or so. The quality is not as good as th...
    Cons:
    Auto-focus does not work with this replacement camera module. So you can't take pictures in focus of object close to the camera...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Iphone back camera DIY

posted by kingsafu on 05/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    perfect fitting piece. absolute simple to replace the old one with this. now the camera is perfect with great clarity. great value for money
    Cons:
    so far nothing to disappointing. cannot complain for anything this price.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Saved me some money!

posted by fredbs on 09/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works perfectly on my iphone. the camera on my iphone broke after a little fall to the ground, and people wanted to charge me $100 to replace it. i found this replacement camera and with a iphone opening kit i purshased here i replaced the camera with ...
    Cons:
    the quality of the pictures aren't as good as the original camera, but it does the job. of you want to use your iphoe to scan ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Camera/Video works BUT Auto-Focus doesn't.

posted by Prunes on 11/27/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Happy to have fixed a non-working camera (which I think I damaged during a screen replacement due to me placing the camera down onto the Magnetic screw tray during the iPhone dismantle process). Brought this as a replacement after watching a video on youtu...
    Cons:
    Happy to have fixed a non-working camera (which I think I damaged during a screen replacement due to me placing the camera down...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections