DX  » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini Nano USB 2.0 802.11n/b/g 150Mbps Wi-Fi/WLAN Wireless Network Adapter - Black
Sort by:
62 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8754 (87%)
  • 4 Star:117 (11%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:21 (2%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

98% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great buy!

posted by SgtSludge on 02/05/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Works flawlessly with everything i have tested it with. The speed seems appropriate too. The build quality is quite good and i cant really see anything that would make you choose another product if you are in need of a small wifi-adapter.
    Cons:
    The signal-strength is not great however this is a problem with more or less all usb-sticks partly due to the non existent ante...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent value

posted by Yellowknifer on 02/04/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Inexpensive, fast, compact
    Cons:
    None at all
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 2
    • Quality: 1
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Garbage that doesn't last.

posted by cousineau on 02/03/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    While these worked they were great. Really fast and good reception for such a tiny device. They are so small you wouldn't even notice them on a computer.
    Cons:
    The ones I ordered broke and then the replacements broke. None of them made it past 3 months. Most didn't make it longer than...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Check network for raspberry

posted by EnnaN on 01/26/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Bought it for a raspberry Pi project. It fits, it works, it's small, it's cheap. What more do you want? It can be a hassle setting up the wireless, it's true, but that's not this units fault :)
    Cons:
    Not much, you could say something silly about it being really small, but seriously, that's not a con. You'll also lose the litt...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great little UUSB-WiFi dongle

posted by metafisica on 01/16/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It works as advertised. It gets recognized by my little raspberry pi without additional drivers.
    Cons:
    None so far. It seems i might have to re-compile the driver to make it work as a bridge withe little raspberry pi but there are...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by darkbuck on 01/11/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - plug-and-play. I used Linux which has driver built-in for this device. - good signal strength - could be used an AP
    Cons:
    the USB connector is little longer than other mini wifi-USB card and leave 1-2mm outside the USB socket.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It works with Raspberry Pi

posted by BrBuyer on 01/09/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    I bought it to test with RPi, because the recomended ones are way more expensive. And it DOES WORK WITH RPi! I also tested it in my desktop computer (windows 7) and the instalation has to be made by hand, with the included CD. Provides a stable and fast co...
    Cons:
    I guess it is not a con by itself, but it is really small and easy to lose. I would make the silicon cover with an openning for...
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product

posted by annil on 01/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap first of all, small, has a blue light indicator which helps to understand if it is working or not, efficient and useful, satisfies your needs
    Cons:
    The driver is not that user friendly, it mixed up the languages and is hard to understand. Also it fits in the USB port with a ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Plug and play on Linux

posted by ChrisWellington on 12/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Used on a Raspberry Pi as a cheap wireless dongle and it works fine. No drivers needed on Linux, though I don't know about Windows. It does ship with a CD and manual.
    Cons:
    No speed records here. This is going to give a slow connection, but that's what you get at the size and price. Inserting and re...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Looking for WiFi for Raspberry Pi? Try this one!

posted by noccy80 on 12/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Low power consumption (if you tried other older USB WLAN dongles you know what I mean) - Low power also means less heat, this dongle doesn't seem to get as hot as many other dongles do. - Works out of the box with Raspberry Pi and Raspian Linux. - Very ti...
    Cons:
    - The connector is a little longer than the depth of the USB socket (~0.5cm). No big deal, still tiny footprint!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 7
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections