Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- Really good price/quality ratio
- Works fine out-of-the-box with Windows 8 64-bit
- No need to install additional drivers
- Supports soft AP (wireless sharing) in infrastructure mode without additional software
- Well known Ralink RT2870 chip
- Configurable 2.4GHz (ch 1-14) and 5GHz (ch 36-165) range is very large, you can choose which channels can be used
- It's really small
- The description of the product could tell it's a RT2870 chip. I kind of blindly ordered this hoping for a good chip.
Hardware ID for the chip for those looking for it: USB\VID_148F&PID_5370
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.