Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month
- it just work without any need for driver installation or whatnot.
- build quality was good, not sure if it's on par with original Apple's product.
- this has a nicer built than its VGA counterpart (SKU: 27603 @ http://dx.com/p/mini-displayport-male-to-vga-female-adapter-1080p-27603) with the sunken female connector. Looks better aesthetically.
- physical connection to Mini Display port fits snuggly. Connection to DVI port is tight and feels solid as well.
- comes with sealed packaging with plastic cap on mini display port connector. Can pass for original product any time.
- able to detect monitor model correctly.
- it's even cheaper than its VGA counterpart.
- can't think of any.
With this kind of price and working quality, I wouldn't mind buying another as spare if this spoiled prematurely. Overall quality feels really good and the cable was not flimsy at all. Connectors are tight on each side, which made it feel really good in quality and eliminates any loose feeling when connected. Other than the shipping packaging that causes the sealed packaging wrinkled, there is not any cons in this product.
If you need or want this, just buy it. It works just like that. Don't even have to snap your fingers and chant.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.