DX  » Community » Reviews » Protective Shockproof Dustproof Case for 2.5" HDD - Black
Sort by:
29 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8324 (83%)
  • 4 Star:175 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Product

posted by Gascar84 on 03/31/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's an excellent product, easy to use and fit very well in my disc. It protect it very well. The quality is the best that anyone can espect! The measurements are the corrects as the page defines! Very good product.
    Cons:
    Anything to complaine about the product. It is perfect as it is.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent!

posted by fuad81 on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    This is an excellent case for one 2,5" HDD. Nice and easy handle . I recommend it if you are looking for a cheap and nice case bag for your hdd 2.5. I also bought mine - we're both extremely happy with our purchase.
    Cons:
    None I can think of. Internal mesh could use a softer material to avoid scratching glossy cases.The needlework in my unit was u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap as Chips

posted by juuce on 08/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Its got a hard shell construction, so it keeps my External HDD safe, and when i say hard shell, its like a hard formed cardboard inside a material and vinyl coating, dont be too worry about this, its rock hard, its not like your gonna be jumping on the case...
    Cons:
    None really, the little lanyard strap is a little cheap, but who cares the case is good quality and thats what matters.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great case for the price

posted by pyrocks on 08/06/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Fits my 2.5" 1TB Seagate external HDD perfectly. Comes with a strap and there is a place to put the cable like shown in the pictures. Case seems tough enough to withstand some hits or even a fall.
    Cons:
    Case itself might have been made a little tougher. It's tough, but if you press it - it'll bend (not hardened plastic). For the...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    ideal for carrying all types of devices

posted by fgmamoris on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product is ideal for carrying external drives, gps, digital cameras, also has two compartments, which allow one side with two elastic straps hold the external drive (or device to carry) and the other side has a handle wire. It is very resistant to shock...
    Cons:
    The truth is that I found very good product and I find cons with respect thereto.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well priced protection for external drive

posted by boerbokcpt on 06/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The cover is big enough to fit 2 drives without an usb cord. Zip and material seems sturdy for the price and well made.The case looks very nice and the inside has a velvet like finish to protect the drive from scratchesThere are more than enough space for ...
    Cons:
    Since this is a hard case there are no shock-proofing so a fall will most probably not protect the drive from internal damage
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Just a little too small

posted by ocramk on 06/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    The outside feels very solid, also the inside has a nice room for extra cables and an elastic that keeps your HDD in place. The zipper seems also of good quality.
    Cons:
    Unfortunately the case is a little bit too small for my external hard disk. If it was half a cm wider it would have fit perfect...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good case and a good price

posted by Supernome on 05/14/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very good price. Bring strap and zipper works perfectly. Perfect for carrying a hard drive, and serves to other devices such as phones, cameras, small video cameras, etc ... very good value for money.
    Cons:
    It may not be of the highest quality. Nothing to report. Durability remains to be seen, over time, but the look is not bad.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good case

posted by mrhf111 on 05/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good case quality and cheap price. The cover is hard and seems pretty sturdy. My Samsung HDD fit but was left space. The compartment to storage the cable is very useful.
    Cons:
    The case came to me with an unpleasant smell, smelling burnt. The elastic that holds the hard drive should be wider to better h...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Hard-disk case

posted by Zack22 on 04/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good product, sturdy and well built. Works like a hard case, zip quality is nice too.
    Cons:
    It fits western digital nicely but doesn't fit Seagate. About an inch less in width. Length is fine. Would buy another one but ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections