DX  » Community » Reviews » Foldable Car Black Mesh Side Window Sun Shades with Suction Cups (44 x 36CM/2-Pack)
Sort by:
8 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1008 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Useful

posted by kaminokorto on 10/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I guess the main concer here is the quality of the materials which are very good i would say. It does what it says it does. Behind the ventose there is a small rubber ring that when pulled the ventose comes out easily. it gets pretty stuck when attached to ...
    Cons:
    non up to now. I use it everyday and my car is parked in a place with no roofs or shades so the sun has not damaged it yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cheap and useful

posted by Qualms on 10/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This Sun-Shade is dirty cheap, does the work it should and overall has good quality.
    Cons:
    Although it does the work, the suction cap is a bit tricky and the Sun shade itself is a bit loose which could be frustrating s...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job

posted by JonathanArr on 09/23/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These do the job, very easy to store in the car, would fit in almost any space. Easy to setup in the window, most of the time they will fit without the suction cup as they are big enough to be retained by the car window frame. Would fit even in the office w...
    Cons:
    These sun shades are very thin and one alone doesn't make any change when you have the sun in your face. I would recommend to u...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    awesome sun shades

posted by havyas12 on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    good quality, cheap and actually gives u shade from sun rays. fits on any sedan or suv rear or front windows.
    Cons:
    suction cups were bend when received but I guess it is due to packaging and shipping. but I will be fine after use. One of the ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good curtain for the side Windows for the money spent.

posted by Smaginf on 04/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Good curtain for the side Windows for the money spent. The quality of the materials does not cause special reproaches, all well enough. I bought them in order to protect the passengers from the sunlight on the back seat. Curtains come in a package in a fold...
    Cons:
    The only minus is wrinkled in the process of transporting the suction Cup. Material suction cups is very good, but was subjecte...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    If i needed more, I would buy them again

posted by NNJJHH on 01/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    MIND THE WAY IT'S FOLDED befor you unpack it :P Very easy to fold back, once you get the hang of it. Very good suction cups, still working. Nice shade, nice covering, durable material and well finished (no strands of thread coming out of the seams) Very ...
    Cons:
    can't think any
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    So Convenient

posted by bellemarium on 11/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Can be installed in seconds. Mesh can be removed without removing the suction cup. This is the less expensive mesh for your vehicle and that makes it the best value on the market.
    Cons:
    Suction cup doesn't work well below freezing. This is not much of a con because all suction cups fail to work below the freezin...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good side window sun shades

posted by Evgeni19 on 10/03/2012 Certified Owner

Pros:
    1. The sun shades do there job and blocks the sun well and the And the interior of the car heats much less. 2.The sun shades are large and cover the entire area of ??the window so the light does not coming in. 3. very easy to use and pack, also come with 2 ...
    Cons:
    1. Smell of plastic at the beginning of the use. 2. The material from which the sun shades are made gets hot very fast in the s...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections