DX  » Community » Reviews » Foldable Car Black Mesh Window Sun Shade with Suction Cups (99.5 x 49.5CM)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cool & Effective

posted by havyas12 on 05/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Really good quality same as what you get in the store which is worth like $15 to $20. Fits to all sedan very nicely. No problem during the night driving also.
    Cons:
    cant think any of them. Can say that there are no cons for this product at least not for me.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great

posted by jamzhou on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Fits my nissan altima really well. Keeps my kids cool on the long drives. - It also folds up really easily so it doesn't take any space - price is good
    Cons:
    - the suction cups are separate so you might lose them if you aren't careful. - it would be better if it were a little darker
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    a useful item

posted by nut on 03/22/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Simple and light. the best part is after it is folded, it takes less space than other type of sun shade. Having this for a week and it's pretty good
    Cons:
    the mesh is not dense enough to entirely block out most of the sunlight. Would have been better if that can be improved
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Not the best, but certainly worth the price.

posted by PeaceWork on 12/21/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very handy. Covers most of my 1994 Toyota Celica windshield and keep the steering wheel from getting too hot.
    Cons:
    The suction cups are crap. I had to replace them with ones purchased at a local retail store.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections