DX  » Community » Reviews » GU10 3000K 4W 360-Lumen CREE XPE Q2 4-LED Warm White Light Bulb (85~265V)
Sort by:
9 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:565 (56%)
  • 4 Star:444 (44%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The "best" warm white LED GU10 bulb

posted by Camboui on 02/11/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Bright, affordable, no bias tint. These bulbs are warm white, with no greenish nor blueish ugly tint. A bit less warm than real halogen, but probably the best match for the price. Nice uniform beam, slightly focused (60° like). Looks well built.
    Cons:
    Light heatsink of cheap aspect and feel (aluminium alloy seems to contain more zinc than aluminium). For the price I'd like a g...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I'll buy similar bulb at local store

posted by Aaronco2 on 06/18/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This bulb is a good build quality and has excellent lighting. It is just the right colour temperature, even approved by the wife, who is much more picky about that. Has good dispersion on light.
    Cons:
    The price - can buy similar at walmart for only a few dollars more and save waiting on shipping may not fit all pot lights- al...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Warm light from LEDs as promised

posted by mitajy on 03/20/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Does actually deliver 3000K:ish (traditional light bulb warm) light. Very bright, will have to measure lumens with meter. The distribution of light is even.
    Cons:
    Couldn't find any so far. I'm following if the lamp gets hot.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great replacement for halogen bulbs

posted by SikaJussi on 02/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Fits to a normal GU10 socket. Doesn't heat up excessively due to the heat sink structure. The craftmanship looks very professional.
    Cons:
    Price
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality

posted by etikka on 12/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    First Impressions: - Good build quality - Pretty good light colour temperature - Not too long. Fit all my light fixtures some of which have limited depth. - The metal heat dissipator and the construction otherwise looks really good.
    Cons:
    - Quite pricey. You can get brand (Philips, Osram) led lights with pleasant colour temperature for almost the same price in Fin...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Prime class!

posted by vaniljevisp on 11/24/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Great lightspread and lumen! My neighbour bought his leds in a local store. They were greenish and concentrated beam. I'm glad I bought mine at dealextreme. My leds have a brighter wider beam. Theese ones a just the slightest bit white over normal halogens.
    Cons:
    No cons actually, can't even say the price. When you pay a bit more you get quality thereafter.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Surprised by the nice color, almost halogen like.

posted by Swiss2K on 11/18/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Ordered 3 pieces and all three work. All three emit the same color of light and shine evenly bright. Nice warm color, just a little bit whiter than halogen. If you don't know you can't tell the difference. Good build quality. As bright as a 35 watt halogen
    Cons:
    A bit taller then a standard GU10 halogen. not a 50 watt replecement. steap price. No way to verify it's really Cree
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Adequate replacement for a 35w GU10 halogen

posted by madzur on 11/02/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The light has a very nice temperature. When compared to a 35w halogen light, the color is just a tiny bit whiter, so I'd say somewhere in the 2800-2900k range. Light intensity is optimal. Again, when compared to a 35w halogen it is an adequate substitute. ...
    Cons:
    The beam angle is not as wide as with a 35w halogen light, but still pretty wide to allow for lighting for example in a dark co...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Best GU10 LED Lamp on DX

posted by iTake on 10/05/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The light color is the best. Natural, soft and warm. - Build quality is excellent. Unlike in many cheaper lamps, there IS thermal compound between the star and the base. The star is screwed to the base, so the contact is very good. - The lamp is very ef...
    Cons:
    - The only con is the high price. But hey, to get something of good quality you have to pay for it. So it's not really a con.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections