DX  » Community » Reviews » Voiceao Behind-the-Neck Stereo Headset with Microphone
Sort by:
17 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:7613 (76%)
  • 4 Star:183 (18%)
  • 3 Star:61 (6%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Stereo headset with microphone review

posted by Pattyhill on 03/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    These headphones are very cheap, they are comfy and have a good microphone. I put them on my head awkwardly and they are extremeley flexible - not to mention they are really lightweight.
    Cons:
    The max audio is moderately quiet when compared to other headphones, but you would pay a lot more money for them. Also my ears...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great product

posted by ghostofdeath on 04/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good audio quality Good microphone quality Great price Control Volume in the cable
    Cons:
    It's a little small volume is not that high It's fragile... build quality seems not that good it may brake if you don't take care
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great bargain

posted by dajda on 02/13/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    I'm using these headphones since 2008 on my second computer. Now it's 2012 and they're still working. The build quality is perfect. The sound quality is on a good level, if I compare it with the price. The design is elegant and simple. The size adjustment ...
    Cons:
    The sound quality and bass quality could be a little more better. However, if I compare price of these headphones with the soun...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Headset very comfortable

posted by lrnemer on 11/16/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Sit well on my head, it is comfortable !! Have a good sound. Good price. Cool design. Volume adjustment. Size adjustment. Have a mic, and this mic works (; ! Mic is sensitive enough. One major thing to consider of it's use is that your hair will not get str...
    Cons:
    Sound quality is decent but nothing to brag about. For voice conversations, it is decent and clear. I hooked it up to my Ipod a...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Multimedia Headphones

posted by bararay on 02/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    well, so normal headphones. I have a microphone. There are two dynamics. like the sound of them going. Microphone adjusts.
    Cons:
    SOUND NO, it is flat and quite dull. Take them instead of 03,763. though there boomed a bit. and it is as plastic for half doll...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice headphones

posted by bosoko on 01/17/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - sit well on my head, very light - sound quality good enough for me - didn't break after dropping them a few times by accident - cool design - 1m cord - volume adjustment - size adjustment - mic is sensitive enough
    Cons:
    - sound quality somewhat worse than more expensive headphones I have - slightly less loud than the other headphones even on fu...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Amazingly nice!

posted by thomasnguyen on 09/14/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    One major thing to consider of it's use is that your hair will not get strangled in when adjusting the headset on your head! That occurs a lot with other headsets. Build quality is good, you get EVEN MORE what you pay for to my surprise. The sound quality i...
    Cons:
    Padding too thin! Packaging of the item was so-so... mine had a dent in it so I was really weary of it working.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good purchase! try it

posted by bgesc on 08/26/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    A) Price is very cheap! B) Headphone + mic in one C) Plug and play device D) Package is resistent (some thing like acrylic / plastic) E) Built in good quality F) Can be used by Man, Woman and kids G) Really works!!
    Cons:
    No cons at all, just a suggestion: - Earphone pad can be easily damaged. - If you use the phone in maximum valume, makes a stra...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great deal!

posted by Rhobson on 08/26/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * Cheap headset! * Perfect for online gaming! * Cool design! *Very sensitive mic! * Giant package (protected the headset during shipment)
    Cons:
    * Sound is just ok. * NO BASS AT ALL;
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great headset!

posted by phyoptik on 08/03/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - Surprisingly good sound considering the price - microphone is pretty good, works very well for voip calls - cord is a decent length, not too long, not too short, enough to work comfortably at both desktop and laptop
    Cons:
    Not many, perhaps the build quality could be a little bit higher. The plastic feels a little cheap, but considering the price ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections