DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Bamboo SD/USB MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio (3.5mm Jack)
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
Whwre nice Radio-MP3-Player – Portable Bamboo SD/USB MP3 Music Speaker with FM Radio (3.5mm Jack) Reviews

posted by lameer on 11/15/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
This is Bamboo USB-SD-MP3-FM-player I have bayed already 3 times. 2 times - for my good friends. But for itself bought such: http://www.everbuying.com/product157694.html however all other were made of hard paper so over way they came to me broken, and sound was bad. Even, the scheme of the other players gave the crackle under small sound. ? but this Bamboo USB-SD-MP3-FM-player all are made firmly, beautifully, and very good sound. Such is a qualitative sound more no nor where of goods China. If else me it is necessary will buy such, that shall buy else only such. The Package comes quickly though in customs presently problems with delivery many other goods from China to Russia. All recommend it to buying for ALL.
Cons:
No such
Other:
There was better if was else LCD-display with number of the track and radio-stations.
Bottomline:
Where nice goods. Qualitative sound.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections