Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:606 (60%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works as expected

posted by julianmdk on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -It's really quiet -Moves a lot of air -Very Compact -Comes in a good package -Long cable -Good quality molex connector -Very easy to mount, you only need one screw -Fits nicely, it doens't wobble
    Cons:
    -The metal grill was a little bit bent but i fixed it quickly with my hands. Didn't find any other problem. The plastic could h...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great VGA Cooling solution

posted by Jmjam on 10/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy Installation - cools video card and other components well by exhausting excess heat - inexpensive - Cooled my video card by 5-7 degrees
    Cons:
    - A little loud compared to the fan on the video card itself - A little cheap on build quality but what can you expect
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good quality fan

posted by cameron20020 on 08/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    fan works great. excellent price. decent airflow, low power usage. molex splitter cable so you dont need any free plugs -compact, you dont need any free fan spots, just a free back plate slot -excellent for your hot videocard
    Cons:
    it is a little noisy if you give it something to vibrate on, but that isn't really anything fair to pick at it for
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice fan for DIY projects

posted by Arceles on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Cheap and very useful, quite also and moves a lot of air, great size over all, nice color, easy to power and control from like 3v up to 12v.
    Cons:
    None so far, it emits a very subtle sound but nonetheless is quiet, the plastic is not very well finished but it does the job o...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good product

posted by stefan369 on 11/08/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - cheap - very easy to install - looks nice - fill's up an empty spot - cools very good (8+/- degrees) - can fit between another device and the power supply without stopping power line
    Cons:
    - when it's not screwed tightly enough it sometimes makes a weird noise like when you put a card between the wheels of a bike -...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great fan!

posted by waffletux on 05/29/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    *Good cooling *Long cable *Good *Low noise *Looks good *Easy to mount
    Cons:
    *Makes more noise if mounted sideways *Cable is not sleeved *Does not support software control *Can't be used to suck air into ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It Really Cools

posted by luriahs on 03/04/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    It really sucks the warm air out of the PC casing and exhaust it at the back. The moment I run the fan, the casing temperature drops few deg C (typically around 5 deg C) and I can feel the blows of hot airs exiting through the rear. It runs with very minima...
    Cons:
    For its purpose and design, there is not any cons.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great!

posted by tephros666 on 02/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Works like it's supossed to, dissipate heat, no loud noises, fit's great in the expansion bays, u get what u paid for :)
    Cons:
    None really, works great
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome for the price

posted by christoj879 on 01/01/2009 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Excellent way to keep your video card cool and working at its best. The price for this is almost unbelievable, stores sell these for 6-7x the price on here. I've bought a few of these to keep around as spares and every now and then I'll get a friend who w...
    Cons:
    Just a little flimsy feeling, but the fan works fine and I haven't had any problems with it so far.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good extraction fan for the price

posted by dcfairbrother on 02/22/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    This is a great way to improve the airflow around a heat-intensive expansion card (espescially a graphics card). The fan clips in to the backplate nicely, and acts almost like a normal expansion fan. Its backplate is actually very stable (ie. it doesn't wob...
    Cons:
    When I first put it in and booted up, it was making some kind of odd sound (kind of like a distressed duck or something..). I t...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections