Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month
- very easy to install
- looks nice
- fill's up an empty spot
- cools very good (8+/- degrees)
- can fit between another device and the power supply without stopping power line
- when it's not screwed tightly enough it sometimes makes a weird noise like when you put a card between the wheels of a bike
- when you have a big video card it sometimes wont fit
- the power cable is just long enough a bit longer would be more practical
it sucks out warm air from between the heatsink of my video card wich is a lot cooler now around 8 degrees lower then normal
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.