DX  » Community » Reviews » Vivid Robot Style USB 2.0 4-Port Hub with USB Cable - Green
Sort by:
3 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:1003 (100%)
  • 4 Star:00 (0%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    My pretty green friend

posted by LudiSrbin on 04/16/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It has a very good and interesting look which makes me happy each time i see him. He is my good robotic friend. It serves its purpose for me, lenghtens the usb cables in general so i can use my mouse or the keyboard from my bed. It also has eyes which light...
    Cons:
    It came with too short usb cable, so you basicly have to buy another one which adds to the total price. Other that that i dont ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Exactly what is announced

posted by xkidra on 03/28/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    really good looking 4 port hub, when he is connected and running his eyes will light up with green leds! if you are looking for a good looking usb 4 port hub this is what you are looking for because it not only gets the job done but also gives a good look. ...
    Cons:
    some parts of the plastic casing are not really tidy, example on the hands there's a little gap on the inside but its pretty mu...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great and funny

posted by MauricioTolosa on 08/09/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Adds more ports to any laptop or computer, funny to have on desktop. Lights in the eyes a great feature. I had no empty ports to plug my new printer, so this gadget came as a ring to my finger. Can be put sitted, standed or in one leg , verry funny
    Cons:
    it came a bit separated in the "hands", otherwise, no other drawback
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections