DX  » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Screen-Free MP3 Player with TF Slot/3.5mm Audio Jack/Clip - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 5
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 5
  • Usefulness: 5
very cheap mp3 player – USB Rechargeable Screen-Free MP3 Player with TF Slot/3.5mm Audio Jack/Clip - Black Reviews

posted by Louie2ooo on 07/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
it is very compact, although it looks larger in the pictures has good built quality the cheapest mp3 player on the market supports transflash/micro-sd cards up to 4 GB ( more than enough ) which are also very cheap ( around 3.5$ at home ) useful if you plan to use it in the car's audio system ( I use it with a car audio cassette adapter [ SKU: 44716 ] and a car cigarette powered usb charger [ SKU: 101870 ] )
Cons:
it doesn't have a shuffle button/function but at this price it's understandable it's working time of 2-3 hours is overrated, it works around a hour- a hour and a half, but this doesn't affect me because I use a cigarette powered usb charger
Other:
don't scare if you plug in it in the pc and the pc goes mute, it seems it redirects the computer sound through the mp3 player's jack
Bottomline:
depending on why you need it and how are you going to use it, it can be the best gadget at the cheapest price

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections