DX  » Community » Reviews » K-Type Digital Industrial Thermometer with Sensor (-50-C ~ 1300-C)
Sort by:
10 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:505 (50%)
  • 4 Star:404 (40%)
  • 3 Star:101 (10%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    excellent working

posted by tonystark23 on 02/01/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    excellent working with good piece. I thought it will be delivered with in 3-4 weeks. But free shipping also gives a fast shipping. Excellent work by DX team. Very nice construction, it's an exact clone of the ISOCAL 1319 Very nice PCB inside, quality compon...
    Cons:
    excellent working with good piece No one really, best instrument for the price - very precise too. Maybe the use of 6 AAA cells...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good tools for good price

posted by hbempirecz on 01/18/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good tool for good price. It could be bit smaller if I imagine that it is not multimeter but this is not problem for me. Simple to use, easy to controll
    Cons:
    Original sensors are not mechanically strong. After measuring of temperature 1100 deg.C became realy weak ends of sensor and on...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Digital Thermometer

posted by rugvlad on 05/20/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It's very usefull to me, and the rubber case that hold's it makes it very hard to kill. The probes stay in nicely, they don't fall off, and you can't pull them out by mistake. Shows C/F/K temperature. Very light, and if you take it out of the rubber case...
    Cons:
    -does not show the temperature on both probes at the same time, or does it?
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice quality instrument!!!

posted by zapro on 07/22/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Very nice construction, it's an exact clone of the ISOCAL 1319 Very nice PCB inside, quality components, no bad soldering. Even the thermo couplt plug is temperature compensated with an ceramic sleeve - nice !!
    Cons:
    No one really, best instrument for the price - very precise too. Maybe the use of 6 AAA cells in the back is a little annoying,...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 1
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Decent worth for my money

posted by Orrza on 10/03/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nicely built! Seem to be strong and durable. Works great and fast. Big display which is nice
    Cons:
    Six AAA size batteries, creazy... but hay, I knew it when I decided to buy it but you don't usually find this quantity in your ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excelent great value profesional temprature meter

posted by bodgeitquick on 07/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Uses industry standard connection for temprature probes. Thus you can buy other standard probes at Maplin from £2.48 Compareable in every way with a unit three times the deal extream price. Despite the number of Batterys they do seem to last a very lo...
    Cons:
    The only complaint is the number of batteries required I had to nip ot to the pound shop to buy some.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    professional tool

posted by cyruse on 11/07/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Unlike many other tools from DX, this is a professional tool. Absolutely no gadget or whatsoever. Well manufactured, nice design, very accurate. Sturdy device. 500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars500chars
    Cons:
    - Price is a bit high for DX standards - uses 6 AAA batteries! - Chinese manual. Impossible to read! Anyone voluntering to tran...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Tool

posted by BanjoBill on 08/16/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Easy to use and appears accurate. Not too hard on batteries either. Well built and has a hefty feel. The display is easy to read.
    Cons:
    Although advertised to include a temperature sensor, neither of the two I purchased included a sensor in the package. I purcha...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Probe on!

posted by llasher on 01/05/2008 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very pro feel to build of device Seems accurate Large clear readout Easy to use
    Cons:
    No English instructions (although not rocket science to use: but there are a few things I'd like clarified) Not sure how you wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good price, accurate

posted by todd5545 on 09/28/2007 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Temperature can be read in whole degrees or to the nearest tenth. Large display, and very little waiting time for a reading to occur. Seems to be accurate (has consistently read within +/-0.4 degrees of my body temp). Also has either C or F and max/min s...
    Cons:
    The biggest drawback is that it will not measure beyond 392 F with current probe; to get advertised value requires the TP-K02 p...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections