Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- It's a really microscope;
- Two levels of light;
- Can use in absence of light (useful for oblique light observations);
- Good english manual.
- Some two magnifications: 20 x and about 200 x. The remainder is given by the software;
- There is a gradation in the body of the microscope that is inconsistent with the magnification and should not serve as basis for determining the increase in image;
- It did not work on my laptop (Celeron M processor with Windows 7 32), but ran flawlessly on a desktop (Core 2 Duo with Windows 7 64).
There are several similar products on DealExtreme, I believe that there are only changes in the presentation.
Good for children, scientists (entomologists for example) and CSI enthusiasts...
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.