DX  » Community » Reviews » Portable Folding Desk Stand Holder for Ipad/Ipad 2/Laptops - Black
Sort by:
11 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:829 (82%)
  • 4 Star:182 (18%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Quality, great presentation

posted by forozco on 03/08/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Very easy to use, the presentation is great, very compact and it came with a bag to carry where you go. Finish is great, there's no sharp edges, great painting quality. Facil de uso, excelente presentacion, posee funda para llevar donde quieras. La calidad...
    Cons:
    Perhaps, the price could be less. this have only two position, another one can be great. El precio podria ser menor. Posee solo...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good material and very usefull

posted by grosello on 12/29/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Very useful, the two positions are very useful The rubber support is ideal to avoid scratching the aluminum casing of my ASUS Transformer Prime The stand is elegant and the bag is a necessary good detail The material is of good quality and is solidly built ...
    Cons:
    Could be improved if it had a lock on the two possible positions Maybe I would have combined aluminum color best
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent material, easy to use and useful.

posted by Kitbala on 12/06/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Product easy to use and excellent quality. Made of rubber and metal that does not scratch the tablet. Enables the use of Tablet lying or standing, and yet in two positions. Comes with a bag of fabric product that serves to store and carry it wherever you want.
    Cons:
    No cons. The product works great for any tablet 7, 8, 9.2 or 10.1 inch.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Strong and good quality

posted by Zenidot on 10/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    -Heavy enough so it won`t slide on the table when you press/touch the iPad - Build quality is very good and the stand is steady -Easy to use and the angle is perfect -Two different angles is better than one -Rubber pads are perfectly placed so there is no c...
    Cons:
    -The angle could be adjustable, only one of the angles is usable -It`s heavy but it has to be
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Desk stand holder review

posted by orionine on 09/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Does what it's supposed to. Stable and sturdy. Rubberized pads helps to prevent unwanted cosmetic damage to your iPad. Design is made to be rather simple and clean to prevent woes such as parts blocking the iPad connection port or having to remove the iPad ...
    Cons:
    None, really.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sturdy stand for any tablet

posted by timandjulz on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Good build quality. Sturdy and fairly hefty (7 ounces). Holds my Android tablet at two different angles for use on planes (shallow angle) and at the breakfast table.
    Cons:
    None.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good Product

posted by AndreasDayanu on 08/21/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    * Good Build Quality Build from aluminium Alloy which make it strong and not easy to break (before I buy this Item I bought stand for tablet from DX too but made from plastic, and not lasts for 1 month already broke down, but this item is really sturdy a...
    Cons:
    * can not make too flexible angle, only 2 angle is able, but I guess is ok, I can use it for my 10" Tablet and for my Gala...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very useful and strongly built

posted by zavia on 05/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    * It is well built and strong * Steady, you can press the home button on the iPad and the stand won't move * The rubber cover is soft, makes it impossible to stratch the iPad when you lean it * Two different angles, you can use it as a dock on your desk ...
    Cons:
    * Heavy * Only two different angles, not adjustable
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good built product

posted by hoknoved on 09/30/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    -It is a surprisingly well built stand. -Study and it should be able to fit a tablet / ipad in both landscape or potrait mode. -Comes with a nice velvet cover for carrying around.
    Cons:
    -With the well built body comes the weight. Although this item is compact, it is not light. The stand itself weights probably...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    The best stand for my ipad

posted by DVDckard on 08/28/2011 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The stand is very well built and finished. Have an appropriate weight for stability and all points of contact with both the iphone as the base, with pieces of rubber to prevent slipping. It folds up very little space and includes a small carrying case. Su...
    Cons:
    Certainly none that I can think after a few weeks of use ...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections