DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Joystick for Ipad/Ipad 2/Iphone 3g/Iphone 4/Samsung P1000 - Black
View all reviews of this product

2 DXPoints earned for this post

write a review, and get DXPoints

• Overall Rating: 5
  • Price: 4
  • Quality: 5
  • Ease Of Use: 4
  • Usefulness: 3
Okay – Aluminum Alloy Joystick for iPad/iPad 2/iPhone 3G/iPhone 4/Samsung P1000 - Black Reviews

posted by Homewerk on 07/16/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
-The screen will be much less greasier, depending the greasiness of your hands. You'll likely to grease it anyway without a joystick because you're sliding your finger on one spot.
Cons:
-If you play too hard it will come off EASILY. It's not even that sticky. If you turn your screen upside down with the screen facing the ground, it's gonna come off. -It's actually kind of heavy. It's more than 20g (like it says in the description). So when you play your iPad at an angle it's gonna tilt down and might mess your game up. -It's not gonna work for all joystick games because the joystick circles won't always be the size of the actual joystick.
Other:
-There aren't a lot of good joystick games in my opinion. I don't even use this thing much because of that. The only game I played for a while was Bomber Man.
Bottomline:
Get it because it's cheaper than all the other ones out there.

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections