DX  » Community » Reviews » Dual USB Car Cigarette Powered Charger - Black (12~24V)
Sort by:
46 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8539 (85%)
  • 4 Star:157 (15%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Usefulness

posted by Albatroz2 on 04/09/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The item is perfect and very useful and practice. The product is small and have good quality. Its very easy to use and we can use it with any usb device like gps,iphone,ipad and smartphones. It's easy to carry anywhere due to be a small one. It fits perfect...
    Cons:
    I didn't find any problems with that.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It can hold battery in charge

posted by Simcisko on 01/27/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small, 2 outlets, easy to use, not expencive, good design.
    Cons:
    It only hold the same level of battery charge - when navigating and use data and have brightness of display in normal level. I...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Product

posted by DanielTavares84 on 01/07/2014 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very well built, the rubber part is very good to plug and unplug. Plugs perfectly in all cars I tried. Charges 1 or 2 devices properly. Feels like a more expensive product.
    Cons:
    If I'm using my Galaxy SII full bright, 3G and GPS on, it still charges, but at a very slow rate. Didn't try to use 2 devices w...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good quality build associated to a good design

posted by HelderPinheiro on 12/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good quality build with a good design. The tire is smooth to the touch and give a easy access to unplug the charger from the cigarette slot. Simple in it purpose: Charges without to press buttons or switches, and no annoying leds.blinking or remaining....
    Cons:
    None for now.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice device, very usefull.

posted by RamonHugo on 11/12/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It works very well, but it seems to be planned to a variety of devices. I can't inform the exact volt measures in the two inside poles, but it may be 2 and 2.5V, but it seems to be something like [ground, +2V, +2V, +5V]. Take careful with Nokia devices, not...
    Cons:
    That 2 Vols in the two inside poles may be a problem to a Nokia devices, but it's very easy to fix it. It can't be opened, and ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Super

posted by Zanga2 on 08/23/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - The first car cigarette charger that is capable of a maximum shared 3A output. - The only one charger that can charge my Android tablet PC (needs 3A). - It charges with ease two mobile phones or even a small tablet and a mobile phone. - Does not make any...
    Cons:
    - At 3A use it gets hot, so i try to avoid using it for extended periods.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth for the money

posted by vranka on 06/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    its quite small according to other dual usb adapters, looks nice in the car.
    Cons:
    it is not charging non apple cellphones, because it has 5 volts at inner 2 pins of the usb connection ports. it hasn`t any LE...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good and useful product

posted by yuroy on 05/31/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Small and compact, easy to use, universal. Well made and has a nice design, good quality of the materials, not fragile. The rubber head of the charger is helpful when you unplug the device. Two connectors will be useful if you wand to connect 2 devices: dri...
    Cons:
    I found none of them, but the charger could be a little cheaper.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good product - if you don't like the rubber tire, it is removable!

posted by jotaesse on 05/30/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Does not have a led light, which is a plus for me - I didn't want an annoying light inside the car. I thought twice before I bought this because of the device's design - the tire is not really my thing. When it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised that the t...
    Cons:
    The spring in this charger does not hold as strongly as I've seen in other chargers, resulting in this one not staying securely...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very usefull device

posted by smatak on 05/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very good quality for low price 2 slots for charging Very high charging current 2x 1,5A (3A) no annoying LED blink when plugged easy to plug and unplug Tire design looks great Small device perfectly fits in lighter socket
    Cons:
    Haven't found one yet.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 5
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections