DX  » Community » Reviews » Professional Stainless Steel Tea Knife Tool - Heavenly Sword (135mm-Full Length)
Sort by:
4 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:251 (25%)
  • 4 Star:753 (75%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Shiny little knife.

posted by ninetec on 12/05/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Very, very cheap. The string shines like silk (though is clearly an artificial polymer) and was a good choice! The gloss on the knives is very good, certainly as good as it's going to get for this price. Only some imperfections here and there.
    Cons:
    On the opposite side of the writing, the surface isn't smooth but roughened a bit, apparently due to the manufacturing process....
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional Stainless Steel Tea Knife Tool

posted by galeant on 10/24/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Too cheap(woths to give it a try) -Nice looking -Can be used for other purposes (Forexample i use it as a throwing knife) -Its balanced
    Cons:
    - The courd could be better -It's blind (can be sharpened easily) -could be longer -the box could be more fancy (not really ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Professional Stainless Steel Tea Knife Tool

posted by aoeui45 on 04/10/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap, instant buy. Rather good looking (for its price), good build quality, if you are a Pu-erh tea drinker you don't have to think before buying. Could also be used as a cool paper knife.
    Cons:
    Non really for its price. Its cord is in nylon, could be nicer looking if it was in other material. Only availably in yellow co...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool novelty

posted by dany9333 on 01/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    well first of all its cheap enought to give it a try, its not sharp out of the box and i see no reason why you need it to be,it works ok as a trowing knife actually, the weight its well balanced altought it takes a bit of practise, i ended up just putting i...
    Cons:
    the steel isnt the best out these, the cord is regular nylon (doesnt seem super strong but it works)
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections