DX  » Community » Reviews » Aluminum Alloy Case + Silicone Armband for Ipod Nano 6 - Black
Sort by:
22 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:9521 (95%)
  • 4 Star:51 (5%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Turn your Ipod into a Watch!

posted by kamikass on 11/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Great build quality, great price and very useful armband. I use my ipod as a watch everyday, and the armband protects it perfectly! Coundn't be better!
    Cons:
    The only con is that the aluminium case sometimes blocks docking the ipod, because of its size... Sometimes only, since I got a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A perfect buy!

posted by ENESEL on 08/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Like the original one at the apple store, except that you pay less than 25% of the original price. It's solid, yet comfortable. All your friends will be amazed that you have an ipod-watch and moreover, that cool.
    Cons:
    None I guess
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    It's worth

posted by gabrieloliva on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Watchband very confortable and made of a pretty good material; - Does't scratch the iPod; - You can charge the iPod without take it off; - Very stylish!
    Cons:
    - The case where the iPod fits came dented on the left side and I don't think it was a transport problem.
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Ótima compra

posted by attson on 06/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    O acabamento é muito bom, amei o produto e a entrega foi rápida, aqui no Brasil o mesmo produto é vendido por R$200. Se não é original é idêntico. Onde moro esse produto está fazendo sucesso. Pretendo fazer muitas out...
    Cons:
    Apenas a demora da entrega. Comprei esse produto e chegou em 30 dias, comprei o mesmo produto novamente para presentear e chego...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Probably the best wrist strap for the iPod

posted by MicketsBR on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    The case is of metal, and the way it embraces the iPod is great. The package comes with detailed instructions and the allen screw drivers. It took me less than 5 minutes to get my iPod on. The strap is of rugged rubber, and is very comfortable. The black ...
    Cons:
    None yet.
    View Detail » 
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent armband!

posted by KeesDuFromage on 03/30/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Use your iPod nano 6 as a watch, change background of watch whenever you want! - Works on all iPod nano 6 devices - High quality steel and rubber. I think it might be even from the same manufacturer. - fits buttons exactly - Screwdriver included - The pr...
    Cons:
    Armband is not suited for small wrists/childeren. No other cons.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great armband

posted by vonchitzki on 03/17/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Price is great, looks very nice, almost identical to LunaTik. Easy to use, protects the ipod. I am using it as watch when running.
    Cons:
    When the item came, the box was scratched and not in very good condition, but armband was OK.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A++ Quality for budget price

posted by Skajetolaf on 02/22/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Great build quality, sturdy straps and casing. It also fits really comfortable haven't had the normal sweatyness I have with other silicone bands. Also your iPod is actually locked in place which means it won't be able to fall off, a problem I had with my p...
    Cons:
    Only thing to keep in mind when buying this wristband is that some of the fatter 3.5 jack plugs won't fit in your iPod anymore....
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome!

posted by kmstar54 on 02/14/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Lightweight - Sturdy - Fits perfectly - Comfortable - Comes with tools and instructions - Can wear when running and it shows no sign of weakness
    Cons:
    - Tiny bit pricey for other methods but the build quality on this is top notch. Worth the bit extra. - Also a lot cheaper than...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Awesome Quality! Great Watch Strap!

posted by zenaak on 02/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    has a great build, looks great. very nice quality. Very comfortable. I am able to wear it all day without the feeling of needing to take it off. I have a grey ipod and it looks nice with the other grey accents. The watch looks great with the digital face w...
    Cons:
    The buckle part that locks is made of a stamped piece of steal that feels jagged and ruff. It is the part that goes through the...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections