DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal 10-in-1 USB AC Charger Adapters Cables for Iphone/Cellphones/PSP (AC 100~240V/EU Plug)
Sort by:
2 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:501 (50%)
  • 4 Star:501 (50%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    This was very usefull for our office

posted by nixgore on 01/25/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Its very usefull in a place where many people go (like a commercial office) with different cell phones. It has all the connectors needed for almost any of the modern phones you might need. It looks good, and the quality is good for the price paid
    Cons:
    Although it has 10 adapters, it can only charge one cell at a time. It would be incredibly usefull if it was able to charge man...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A must have at home if you own many devices

posted by Lycan on 09/08/2011 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    This have 10 different connectors! What more can I ask for. Most of the connectors are working as I dont have 10 different devices to test. It worked with my following devices: -ipod touch 3G -a old LG phone -nokia phone -Samsung Galaxy S -Cowon A2 ...
    Cons:
    The wall charger that came with it didnt even last for 5 sec after I switched on while charging my galaxy s with the 10 in 1 ca...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections