DX  » Community » Reviews » Vibration Activated 120dB Anti-Theft Security Alarm with Remote Controls (1 x 9F22)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:674 (67%)
  • 4 Star:332 (33%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good alarm

posted by Sfyspy on 06/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Well it's loud, it's can protect your moto, bike from guys freaking around. I install on my moto, Hide it. It can be used in your things at home, it can be joke with guests, hide it in WC :P it will be very funny!!!!!
    Cons:
    Battery came almost discharged. Often it start alarming even no one toch it, even no cars around. It dissapoint me much. And wo...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 2
    • Usefulness: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    120dB Anti-Theft

posted by omeruzn on 04/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Have two remote controls, really loud when siren is working, not expensive for this configuration. I would recommend it. Ideal for example to hang it on the back of your front door at home.
    Cons:
    No cons at all!!! Just wayting to see how long battery that comes with lasts!!! But for the price ... Excellent!!
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Goot thing to have

posted by FireDex on 04/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Have two remote controls, really loud when siren is working, not expensive for this configuration.
    Cons:
    Hmm... OFF switch on side! Anyone can switch it off without remote if know how it works :-) Need to re-solder OFF switch to mak...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A lot of noice for less money

posted by dietje on 02/13/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    - Easy to use - two remote controles - great value for less money - the prize is right!
    Cons:
    - Sometime it is to sentitive - to replace the battery can be hard. Use a screwdriver or something get the battery out. Putting...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good quality for the price.

posted by jidelpozo on 11/26/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    It is cheap and comes with two remote control in case you lose one. The sensor seems to be quite sensitive and the Alarm is quite noisy for home use. Not so much for outdoors use for example a motorbike.
    Cons:
    I have installed it on my motorbike and sometimes is very sensitive and goes off just when you touch the motorbike and others y...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent Gadget For many Purposes

posted by CARDOSOL1976 on 04/04/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Great alarm to have!! I use it om my Maxiscooter and on my garage door. Sensitive enough and making noise with the precision. Alarm triggers by vibration and goes on in the correct time. Very easy to use.
    Cons:
    No cons at all!!! Just wayting to see how long battery that comes with lasts!!! But for the price ... Excellent!!
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections