Sort by:
30 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:8024 (80%)
  • 4 Star:206 (20%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good value for money

posted by Nomeaning25 on 06/12/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The device is very easy to install. You just have to connect it to power and you are good to go. Goold connectors ensure a good connection so there is no noise in sound comming from your audio device.
    Cons:
    The optical fiber coaxial conector is a little wide, so the fiber cabel moves around. This is why the device must be on flat so...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    saved my media center

posted by andyAB on 05/13/2014 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    works as advertised, seems really solid, very simple to use, the power wire that comes with it is long. It just does its job right, and the price can't be ignored. I used from digital toslink to analog to my sound system, worked great, loving it.
    Cons:
    no real cons, works as intended. You could say the box is a little big and ugly, but thats just pushing it.
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 5
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Sound quality is top notch

posted by RahzaDream on 12/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    -Was blown away with the sound quality through my wireless headphones. Bought this product because my HDTV had no analog output. -Build quality seems very good, nothing loose. Feels good quality -Gold plated connectors ensure reliable connections
    Cons:
    -LED never seems to turn off, meaning you have to unplug it for it to stop drawing power
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    good nice and cheap

posted by bitas on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    this product does its job perfectly, I needed to get the TV sound to my old stereo. easy installation, connect the output to the TV and the stereo input, then the drive is powered up and ready. very good quality, seems to be of metal, so it will not break e...
    Cons:
    packaging was very bad, but arrived safely
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Works great with Apple TV

posted by axello on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I wanted to stream music using my AppleTV without turning on the big energy-consuming television. This little gadget works great for that. It converts the TOSLink stream from iPhone, iPad and Mountain Lion to something my analog mixer understands.
    Cons:
    Sometimes the music doesn't seem to start, but I don't know if that's a network error or with the device. Don't forget to get a...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Does the job well

posted by jamesgriffiths on 07/04/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    + plug and play, worked straight away. I was almost surprised at how it worked, seems a very simple solution to the problem of new TV's only having optical or HDMI audio out, and my old sterio only has RCA aux audio in.
    Cons:
    -Not dirt cheep, but still far cheeper than anything I would find in my country. - it doesnt have an on/off switch, but I thin...
    View Detail » 
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very Good Product

posted by rfvgonca on 03/29/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Nowadays the equipment is very advanced with the digital outputs that are more constant this equipment I test and it worked fine, sound is converted perfectly, very easy installation fully plug in play, consumes little power, very good perfect
    Cons:
    I think we should have a carrier to attach to the wall because it is hung by wires estremos away from each other, it would be i...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Digital/Optical to analog converter for money

posted by dsarkanovic on 03/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Sound quality is great for home use (mp3, FLACs etc. on a home grade sound system) Installation is easy, just plug optical, cinch and power cables and the music starts. Build quality is more than expected (I was expecting products in this price range to b...
    Cons:
    Nothing that I could think of. Well, maybe it could be cheaper if possible to keep the same build quality and audio characteris...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Funciona bien y muy económico

posted by eusebiorbs on 03/20/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Sencillo sin ningún tipo de ajuste. Enchufarlo y a funcionar. Para Europa es necesario un adaptador de corriente. No tiene ninguna necesidad de ajuste.
    Cons:
    Nivel de salido de audio un poco bajo. No obstante es suficiente para atacar cualquier amplificador de potencia.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent product.

posted by Nivaldex on 03/09/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    The product is compact enough to take up little space behind the TV. Its construction is well made. The connectors are of excellent quality. The source it feels good, I hope it really is.
    Cons:
    The operation of the product is very good, but the product could have some kind of pin or hole for attachment. The product coul...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 3
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections