DX  » Community » Reviews » Universal Cool Grenade Shaped Car Tire Valve Caps - Silver (4-Piece Pack)
Sort by:
6 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:835 (83%)
  • 4 Star:171 (17%)
  • 3 Star:00 (0%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Good looking and good quality

posted by ahmadissa on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    It Looks good and easy to use A+ well finished. it looks awesome and very nice on the tires. i drove off road using it but so far it is still perfect and no issues with it. the color also looks so nice.
    Cons:
    Nothing there, I believe it is better if cheaper, but same time it is not expensive. i also expected it to be much bigger, but ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great addition to any vehicle

posted by richmac74 on 01/07/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These valve caps are awesome. They are soundly made and fit well. Really adds to the look of your tires. All your friends will ask you where they can get a set. They are metal but very light weight.
    Cons:
    They are so cool that they might be a tempting target for thieves.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 4
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Cute grenades for your car or bike.

posted by makesmebad on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    These grenades are very showy in my car. and there are many people who ask me where acquired. I was looking for them for some time but in the area where I live don`t exist.
    Cons:
    They are much bigger than I expected, not at all the same as that previously had on my wheels. They look to the naked eye. Coul...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    cool valve

posted by Lukoo on 12/11/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    looks good screws on just like a original cap i did not expect it would last long but i already have these caps on my ride for a few months and they still look good!
    Cons:
    you must have short valve on your tire or els it will stick out to much, way to much! they black part on the grenade comes of v...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    bombastic valves

posted by Witzz on 09/01/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful looking, metal made, rotate pull-top to fits better your wheel, to be parallel with wheels.
    Cons:
    No really a cons. Top can be removed, but I don't believe it can be lost on itself, to fall out. As far as I have it.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great Item.

posted by fhovatter on 03/28/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The build quailty is very good. It was easy to install on the tire stems and the threads were machined well. They mostly metal with a good finish that have held up well under normal driving conditoins. The sive is large and they are easy to see on your t...
    Cons:
    The top part of the cap is made out of a plastic material. It looks good and has held up well and has not fallen off, but it w...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 1
Go to Page:
  • Previous
  • Next

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections