DX  » Community » Reviews » Fine-tech Gel Pen 12-Pack (Dark Blue Ink)
Sort by:
12 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:425 (42%)
  • 4 Star:506 (50%)
  • 3 Star:81 (8%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 4
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great pens

posted by wunwun on 10/19/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Amazing gel pens. I consider myself to be somewhat of a pen aficionado, and have tried a good number of gel pens on the market. This pen is a similar to a pen called "G Tec C4" in Canada which costs about $3.00+ tax. At the cost of these pens, the...
    Cons:
    As some of the other reviewers have stated, some of the pens don't work 100% of the time. However, this has not been a major is...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 3
    • Quality: 2
    • Ease Of Use: 4
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great if they work

posted by xxbr3ndanxx on 07/12/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    The ink has a nice, pleasing colour and if the pens do work, they're quite smooth. The ink doesn't smudge well which is a plus. These pens are very cheap, the tip is thin and looks good overall. They're a pleasure to use if they work.
    Cons:
    Some pens just DON'T work. I've tried placing the ones that don't work in warm water but they still wouldn't run. Had a fairly ...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Nice, good quality pen!!!

posted by RMACORIS on 05/17/2012 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Low price, confortable, simple design, good looking. Overall, the pen is very simple and very practical, no parts that can break or get lost during handling.
    Cons:
    If you forget the pen without the cap, it's a little hard to get the ink going again, but this is no con once you just have to ...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Price: 4
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Worth it!!

posted by shakira on 07/07/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Beautiful fine pens!! A little cheaper than at most local stores! Great!
    Cons:
    Maybe 2 of 12 had to be thrown away, cause the ink exploded inside, out of nothing, after a couple of times of use. I guess it ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Like them

posted by xak0root on 05/22/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    The price is good, though they can be cheaper, or a better idea will be to sell some recharge parts for them at a lower price, I think they will have a good demand The writing is very thin and the flow is well enough
    Cons:
    I think it's not a 0.3, I took a pen of 0.4 from another brand and it wrote thiner than this one, not really a con, just an exp...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very good pens

posted by ManuPer on 05/11/2010 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Very comfortable writting The tip is very fine but it is well built, I used eight of them and no one broke. The twelve of them worked perfectly. The writting is smooth and thin
    Cons:
    Maybe some of them stop working before the ink run out completely. Like other gel ink pens, it does not last too long. It may...
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    dark blue wonder

posted by cryingdragon on 02/24/2010 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    - very thin line with amazing potential for writing and precise work - the gel runs smoothly - the darkness of the line is optimal, not too dark like black - didn't break when delivered - everybody enjoys using it!!!
    Cons:
    - unfortunately, after 10 A4 pages, the first one ran out halfway and won't work anymore (dunno what to do about it to get the ...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    I LOVE FINE PENS!! 0,3!! WOW!!

posted by shakira on 11/11/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    I dont fine these fine gel pens here that often and these are not so expensive, so it´s worth it! I´ve been writing a lot for studying. And it´s so usefull to have all these pens now, cause i dont need to buy new pens every week.
    Cons:
    I think I prefer fine ball point pens, but didn´t find those here. Sometimes gel pens fail and the ink sometimes is too st...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Well worth the price..

posted by Rolfern on 02/22/2009 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    You can't find anything like those in a shop at this price. They write well when you learn to be a little careful of the thin stylus, it is only 0,3 mm. Excellent for writing notes in books because you can write really small with this. This pen also gives ...
    Cons:
    May not be the best choice for general handwriting, if I was to write a handwritten letter of a couple of pages, I'd prefer 0,5...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Wrong color; awesome pen

posted by abbie on 03/04/2008 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Writes smooth. Very thin. Very light, but precise lines. Feels almost like you are using a pencil.
    Cons:
    I was shipped the wrong color. The paint rubs off fast... very fast. The thin tip can bend easily, but hey, its thin.
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 2
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections