DX  » Community » Reviews » Stylish Costume Artificial Mustache (Assorted 12-PCS)
Sort by:
87 Reviews SEARCH
  • 5 Star:6153 (61%)
  • 4 Star:3732 (37%)
  • 3 Star:22 (2%)
  • 2 Star:00 (0%)
  • 1 Star:00 (0%)

write a review, and get DXPoints

100% of customers would recommend this product to a friend.

• Overall Rating: 5
    • Price: 5
    • Quality: 5
    • Ease Of Use: 5
    • Usefulness: 5
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Really funny and easy to use

posted by andrejgjurin on 11/10/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:
    Funny cant describe in any other words. For mowember i put it on all the painting and pictures in my house You just peal off the protective tape and paste it on your face or on anything with a face:) I think im gonna animal test it on my dog:)
    Cons:
    Its for one use inl, thats the only sad thing about it...
    View Detail » 
    • Overall Rating: 4
    • Quality: 3
    • Usefulness: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Real fun Mustache

posted by Talescos on 09/03/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Since the mustaches are cut on cardboard its really easy to sort them out with your friends. They are attached to the cardboard by a small staple, so again its really easy to take it out. Doesnt hurt to peel them off your skin after you used them.
    Cons:
    I guess that the glue that is used wasnt one of the best ideas. It didnt take long for a few of the mustaches to fall off becau...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    • Quality: 4
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    'tache your face

posted by joelch on 08/22/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    Good for fun, you would not expert more nor less! Moustaches are on a piece of carboard pre-cutted around each items making it easy to distribute to your loved ones.
    Cons:
    Glue is not the best ever, but more than enough for a party.
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun costume adition mustaches

posted by lucasMS on 07/24/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:
    Fun item, can be used together with a costume. There also comes many mustaches, that can be used several times.
    Cons:
    Not really a con, but it is nothing like the real thing, but that is not the real objective.
    View Detail » 
    • Quality: 1
    • Usefulness: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Very nice and fun product. Worst quality than expected

posted by angelams on 06/19/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:
    This is a very fun product. I've used it mainly for playing poker with friends, and man, it's real fun. The design is really well done, they would seem like real mustaches if quality was a little better and it wasn't completely black
    Cons:
    They don't look like real mustaches. They are pure black and that gives an artificial look to it. The quality of the hairs are ...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Great gag for a kid.

posted by Denenatse on 06/15/2013 Certified Owner

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:
    Funny, decent quality build, shipping was decent. Lots to choose from, definitely a good price!
    Cons:
    Not the best out there, but definitely cheaper then lots.
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    mustaches fit for a king. a fun king that is

posted by suspqt on 06/10/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    MUSTACHES! different styles for different people some pretty good hair, hopefully its fake or else ive been sniffing in other peoples hair for some time now the ultimate disguise for partycrashing, ordering food and meeting the in-laws
    Cons:
    some mustaches fall apart rather quickly. this is non-consistent, so its hard to tell what is the first to go the staple can b...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Excellent, Fun Product for a Great Price!

posted by Parjam on 05/15/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    Good adhesion, Good Kid and Adult Fun. Cheap Price. You get a good variety. Great for costume party, for regular fun, or just to be silly playing around. Great product for the price, and the priceless fun... will buy again.
    Cons:
    None to report. There is nothing that I can say on these. Maybe the staple sometimes can be dangerous for kids, or some times...
    View Detail » 
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    Fun for varius parties

posted by chaizer on 05/05/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    - Bought these for a mexican party and looked super-awesome - Great variety with several different themed mustaches - 2 of every kind so if you loose one at a halloween party or something, you can have a backup - Glue holds on ok - Great price!
    Cons:
    Mine was a bit folded when it came so a few mustaches was bent, but that is just bad luck so not a big con for other buyers. &...
    View Detail » 
    • Price: 2
    • Quality: 3
    2 DXPoints
    earned for this post
    A good party favor

posted by Picante on 03/06/2013 Certified Owner

Pros:
    It makes for a great conversation starter. It can be wore by both boys and girls. It complements any costume for a costume party (I used them for my Mario costume).
    Cons:
    The hair gets itchy on your face if you wear it for more than a couple hours. If you sweat too much it might fall off your face...
    View Detail » 
Page 1 of 9
Go to Page:

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections